POGBA- FI King 👑

• @Shippers I’m up on my initial deposits but portfolio value is falling not rising so it’s concerning as it’s been like this for 2 weeks now. Also I have to pay fi commission of £200 if I sell to market. Just like people have a target of when to sell at profit people need a marker of when to get out/sell up if a DECENT portfolio is in constant decline.

• @Mr-Random-number said in POGBA- FI King 👑:

@Collymore10 I wouldn’t mate, FI isn’t looking good for the top players right now. Seems the whole platform is changing to short term trading.

Top players tanking.

Kimmich dropped 7p so far with current 2nd best defender pb score and an assist.

I’m seriously thinking about taking my profit and running the way things are going!

Absolutely disagree with this.

The market is cyclical. This is just a phase. I've seen it several times in my time on the index.

The top players are top for a reason, and in the not so distant future, will begin pulling away again.

If you believed that picking the top 10 players was going to result in constant capital appreciation then you are misguided.

The top gamblers on here all know that you buy on the dip and sell on the rise.

• @Mr-Random-number just sit down grab a pint and let it grow bro , dont panic everyone of your players will have a spike at some point , be ready for that and dont stress it out

• @Mr-Random-number

FI isn't everyone's cup of tea. If you aren't enjoying it, or it worries you, then maybe selling up and moving on is the best thing for you?

When the fun stops, stop. Etc.

• @Mr-Random-number but 2 weeks is nothing, we have a whole season plus it’s a 3 year “bet”, you’ve been here what 4 months? The big boys cost more because of media and consistency, they won’t win every week but will win more than most either MB or PB

• I’m new on here and have experienced ups and downs already got a couple of players 40p a share down and I’ve got 300 of them I’m not panicking but just trying to do nothing while I learn what’s what. Seems to have been a lot of change in just a few months starting with no football and just media buzz then pre season and big spikes for youngsters then they’ve been ditched to jump on players actually playing chuck in the ipo now the international break when that’s finished champions league starts which is when hopefully the cream starts to rise. Really is a rollercoaster on here but your not gonna learn it all in just a few short months. Had my little panic at the beginning of the season but now trying not to be to active and just watch and learn. Just like to say thank you to some of you guys on the forum as some sound advice on here. Good luck everyone wheather u stay or leave. Personally think the platform has plenty of growth so I’m here for the long haul.👊

You can tell people to calm down but people are starting to lose money.

Majority of experienced users on here said when the season starts the only way is up! It’s been pretty much all down on established FI players.

Many said wait for the August pay day boom, nothing happened.

I know the mentality here has to come across everyone wins and everything is fine to attract new customers like say a pyramid scheme but reality is it’s not looking good at all right now.

You are speaking nonsense.

People like YOU are losing money.

This is a gambling platform. In order for somebody to win money, somebody else will be losing money.

Grow up, join the real world and stop crying about your losses.

As for the pyramid scheme remark. I guarantee, a few months back, you were probably howling to the moon about all the easy money you were making. 🤔

• @johnboywalker I never said it’s a pyramid scheme but MANY users here have the mentality that it is by pretending everything is rosey and MANY lie to not put any potential new customers off. Of course it’s not a pyramid scheme it’s only the “everything is good users” who could make it look that way ;)

• £30 down since 5pm ppl seem to be selling soon as the prem fixtures finishes...all depends what your in it for really the short term or long term gains ..ive stopped chasing IPD as i feel its not worth it..get more money winning PB

• @Mr-Random-number

Just simmer down and chill out pal.

On any other gambling platform, you only get one chance and the odds are never really in your favour.

On here, you have 3 years and thousands of opportunities for your bet to 'win'.

I have a handful of players who have been in the red for over 6 months, and I'm past caring. I'll run the remainder of the bet, and wait for the inevitable spike.

Lose the short term bet 365 mentality and start thinking big picture.

This platform continues to exceed my expectations on an almost weekly basis.

• @Rob-E Saturday eve/Sunday is the new Monday sell-off, with people buying back in on Monday after the dip :p

• @Mr-Random-number you've shit your nappy mate. I've got 1000 rashford... Last week he went to 5.05 as soon as people saw him take the ball for the penalty... After he missed it within 2 mins he was 4.95 and through the week he's been 4.92/4.93 so I was looking forward to an easy win today and looking for a rashford brace... To see the sell off at the end pissed me off... But then I realised, I've made £1150 (1000ca,150 divs) on him in the last two months...!!! Its crazy money for such an easy gamble. He is utds main player now and very little competition for place... They have a piss easy europa group and he's in the upcoming England squad. There will be a lot more cap ap to come.

The people who will be disappointed are those wasting £500 on a quick penalty flip when it goes wrong. But im sure they make their money too when they do it over and over with a 70% hit rate.

If you can find player graphs that aren't in good profit over a year... Without a very obvious explanation (age, transfer etc) I'd be surprised.

• @MrWh1te dips should be illegal..lets just keep on rising =D

• My rules are simple when it comes to player purchases:

1. Buy on Monday/Tuesday for weekend matches never the day before or the day of a match (unless a player price is stagnant for a week)
    2. If a player is a short term hold sell in-play if they score and see a rise returning good CA
    3. No chasing in-play divs (buying on a goal/assist). If a player interests me I wait until the end of the weekend after the usual Monday sell off.
    4. I only buy players I think will produce divs or long term CA (youth)
    5. I don't hold any "supporting" players in teams who help with build-up play as the market isn't valuing these kinds of players. Although, I still have a couple in negative CA in hope of a rise long term.

Where does Pogba fit in all this? Long term hold for MB divs. Hopefully the press start writing more about him after the European window shuts. Also I'm hoping he plays more forward than he has at the start of this season. Playing deep isn't suiting him so far imo.

You can tell people to calm down but people are starting to lose money.

Majority of experienced users on here said when the season starts the only way is up! It’s been pretty much all down on established FI players.

Many said wait for the August pay day boom, nothing happened.

I know the mentality here has to come across everyone wins and everything is fine to attract new customers like say a pyramid scheme but reality is it’s not looking good at all right now.

The money goes in cycles on FI. Sometimes it’s big fish going up and bargain holders moaning but at the moment it’s bargain players that a profiting. It’s been like this cycle after cycle, year on year. No need to panic buddy 💆🏼‍♂️

• @Valhalla I had it when people say oh people are starting to lose money. well u aren't unless u sell when they go down which is stupid. my portfolio is suffering atm from Pogba and Neymar being at their lowest for a while. Am I worried- no. will they go back up. for sure. are they both still good gholds with ca and potential pb and guaranteed mb- yes. its childish to say oh I'm losing money on this player when they get injured or something because of course your players value will go down when they are injured or playing bad- that's why its football index and not just normal trading in shares u have no idea about

• this random number guy is doing my head in

• I been told we should all get on him at 6.90 ...Think I may have a bit on him at this price

• @Jdog does that mean the troll has succeeded?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.