POGBA- FI King 👑

• @Friedeggs said in POGBA- the new FI King? 👑:

@Ringers guilty (4) players ...& it’s not to feed the kids 😂

Make that 5

• 20p more and he overtakes Messi into 2nd! Will it happen by 1400?!!!

• @Andy-M Fuck me mate, just watch you sell so many of my other players :( and buy Pogba you jumped his price by 8p in less than a minute. How many did you end up buying?

• Over £220K invested in pogba in the last 24hrs....nuts!

• This reminds me of that scene in Trading Places where suddenly everyone shouts sell and suddenly we're all out of the market on Frozen Orange juice (Pogba)

• boat has gone for people buying now and getting the MB discount for today. See if it slows down a bit now.

• I topped up just before 2, I hope it doesn't slow but understand if it does. If he plays well against Bournemouth next game I can see him challenging Neymar before the end of the weekend!

• Some serious player hopping going on, the fear of missing out has definitely taken over.

• @Misto
    PREDICTIONS Pog price by 6pm
    I'll go for 15.90

• Pogba will be the first player past £20

• @Friedeggs said in POGBA- the new FI King? 👑:

@Misto
    PREDICTIONS Pog price by 6pm
    I'll go for 15.90

I'll go 16.01

• @Friedeggs £16.02

• He'll be the equivalent of £20+ post share split. He'll be £5+ if there is a four way split and £10+ if there is a two way split.

• His MB will slow down a bit but if when it settles down , he is still a regular media winner then he should be the number 1 on the index.

His returns are crazy and he's 25. Its only been the risk of a crash when Mourinho left and the risk of him leaving United that have kept his price down. With those gone/mitigated then if he's still winning at least fairly regularly he probably does justify being priced over £20 and the rise is sensible rather than just being FOMO fuelled.

• @mike778 This run up is being driven by FOMO. Been watching the activity for awhile. Pattern has become pretty predictable.

Worth User XX123 sell loads of random players. Then a minute later by a lump amount of Pogba.

I looked at my portfolio, but I couldn't see much dead weight. It makes no sense to me to sell my Hazard, Paulo Dybala, Anthony Martial, Kylian Mbappé, Raheem Sterling ect to fund Pogba. I'll be selling them on a dip to buy Pogba on a high. Becuase I still believe why I brought at the time. I'll just ride the waves. Makes it easier without the FOMO because I already hold a lot of Pogba.

• @Misto said in POGBA- the new FI King? 👑:

@Andy-M Fuck me mate, just watch you sell so many of my other players :( and buy Pogba you jumped his price by 8p in less than a minute. How many did you end up buying?

Wife's orders, yes my wife knows 🤦🏻‍♂️ she was tired of me saying why didn't i buy when i was considering 3 days ago, bought 635 mate, over 1k of my profit down, and i said I'd never IS again, seriously felt like i would regret it otherwise 😭

• @Andy-M some bulk that Andy! Drawfs my 100....

#hitter! 👍

• Christ, just turned on my phone and a Pogba shaped, nuclear bomb has gone off 😳

• Pogba has returned £4.66 this calendar year in dividends. As others have said his price has been held back by the chance he transfers away from United and the inevitable dip post Mourinho sacking.

His price is now adjusting to the fact he’s the best dividend returner in the game, aged 25 and has been undervalued for so long due to uncertainty which has now been resolved.

He’s returned double what Neymar and Messi have this season so I don’t see why he shouldn’t be more valuable than both.

• @PB-man hey, where do you get your stats on his returns from? Also why was he an inevitable dip after the sacking when he wasn't playing him and virtually all other Utd players went up?? I know it happened but can't really understand why it did? Sure Mourinho getting booted was only ever going to be good for PP but still his price dropped??

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.