Did I make a bad decision ???

• So as u all know I sat here 2 days ago and pressed the IS button like an idiot, yes I know it's not ideal, but sometimes it's just a must, I really believed I'd made a mistake not getting back onto the Pogtrain, so I sold like foooook and got back on him, YES some of my players also flew, but it doesn't matter right, I went from 1000 profit down to plus again, that is god damn amazing in my opinion.

• But what if you had kept your original players ?. Anyway you can't really tell until you decide to cash up and go.

• @Andy-M said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

So as u all know I sat here 2 days ago and pressed the IS button like an idiot, yes I know it's not ideal, but sometimes it's just a must, I really believed I'd made a mistake not getting back onto the Pogtrain, so I sold like foooook and got back on him, YES some of my players also flew, but it doesn't matter right, I went from 1000 profit down to plus again, that is god damn amazing in my opinion.

Just to confirm.. I lost 瞿1000 of my profits, and 2 days later it's back to plus plus plus

• @Andy-M but the real question is....

Have you been sleeping? 不不不

• It was the right move based of Pogbas game today. You sold and got on the got FI's hottest property right now. Part the right move and part lucky. I didn't sell my Rashford and I'll be fine with that. You did and got a reward.

• @Ericali said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

@Andy-M but the real question is....

Have you been sleeping? 不不不

I've been sick so slept 12 hours last night, feeling great now though 不不

• @Misto said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

It was the right move based of Pogbas game today. You sold and got on the got FI's hottest property right now. Part the right move and part lucky. I didn't sell my Rashford and I'll be fine with that. You did and got a reward.

Just remember we're gambling mate... I just had a feeling this was Pogba's game... otherwise why would I buy a player that has just risen 瞿3

• Depends which way you look at it, how many rashfords did you sell? Hes also flown

I personally think if you have a portfolio of your size pogba is essential as he will keep the divs coming in regularly, long term it will pay off Im sure and I still think pogba has room to grow.

• We can only know if you post a screenshot of your is sells at the price you sold them for, rashford especially has flown up so is would be really interesting to see the actual breakdown of your profit,

• @Tom77 said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

We can only know if you post a screenshot of your is sells at the price you sold them for, rashford especially has flown up so is would be really interesting to see the actual breakdown of your profit,

Seriously mate, I posted this when POGBA was 15p down after my purchases, and you think i should prove myself ??? Get a grip mate...

• @Wilba said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

Depends which way you look at it, how many rashfords did you sell? Hes also flown

I personally think if you have a portfolio of your size pogba is essential as he will keep the divs coming in regularly, long term it will pay off Im sure and I still think pogba has room to grow.

Doesn't matter what or who I sold, the point was.. I wanted Pogba, right???
    I took a chance, my profit went from 3k plus to 2k plus and is now over 3k plus again and dividends... so damn jealous.. get a grip

• Who said Anything about proving yourself, that's a bit defensive.
    I'm interesting because you openly said you IS'd players who have gone up. Your question was have I done the right thing?.
    I don't know how much money you lost ISing and on commission but I do know it would have been an awful lot of money.

• @Tom77 said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

Who said Anything about proving yourself, that's a bit defensive.
    I'm interesting because you openly said you IS'd players who have gone up. Your question was have I done the right thing?.
    I don't know how much money you lost ISing and on commission but I do know it would have been an awful lot of money.

If you'd have read correctly mate ... I said lost profit I wouldn't have done that with my own dosh

• Andy, you started a thread on a forum asking the question of whether you made the right decision and people have discussed it, not sure what you're upset about. Have you been spending all the extra dividends on ale? :'D

• @LarryDuffman said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

Andy, you started a thread on a forum asking the question of whether you made the right decision and people have discussed it, not sure what you're upset about. Have you been spending all the extra dividends on ale? :'D

Sorry Larry but people here are responding to a previous post, and that is not exactly my fault.

@Wilba said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

Depends which way you look at it, how many rashfords did you sell? Hes also flown

I took a chance, my profit went from 3k plus to 2k plus and is now over 3k plus again and dividends... so damn jealous.. get a grip

Your post was asking a question which I answered... what would I be jealous about? I hold pogba too so any profit you have made I have made as well!

@Andy-M said in Did I make a bad decision ???:

Your post was asking a question which I answered... what would I be jealous about? I hold pogba too so any profit you have made I have made as well!

Why are you caring how many Rashfords i sold ?? The point on FI is to make profit right? I decided I'd made a mistake and had to use IS, it left me 1k down from my profits, 2 days later I'm back to where i was, that's what the question was referring to, if I'd made a mistake using IS, yes Rashford has risen 返鳶返鳶返 but at the time he was on a decline and Pogba was flying, I wanted Pogba and was worried that he was going to have an amazing game today, and that he did.

• @Andy-M I was responding to your question did I make a bad decision pogba is flying though so happy days

@Andy-M I was responding to your question did I make a bad decision pogba is flying though so happy days

Ok I'll leave it at that, I'm responding to way too many people and don't want to lose friend's here.. sorry if I'm getting defensive

@Andy-M I was responding to your question did I make a bad decision pogba is flying though so happy days

Ok I'll leave it at that, I'm responding to way too many people and don't want to lose friend's here.. sorry if I'm getting defensive

Its all good, fair play though because that decision took bollocks, I certainly wouldnt have had the guts to do that. Glad its worked out for you and everyone else that holds pogba, long may this rise continue!