Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow

• Ffs seriously, I don't write what I've done here to be abused, it's my money and I'll make my own decisions, so anybody else get on Pogba late and loving the decision??? 😁😁

• @Andy-M I honestly thought I'd missed the boat with him when he went above £8!! 😂 Oh the naivety! I grabbed 100 at £8.50 not expecting hi to rise much and I'd missed the boat but thinking he'd be good for media 😂😂😂 literally just shows what I know!!! Pretty happy I did though I'm about to get 100% growth on him once he hits £17!!

• @9stevo said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Andy-M I honestly thought I'd missed the boat with him when he went above £8!! 😂 Oh the naivety! I grabbed 100 at £8.50 not expecting hi to rise much and I'd missed the boat but thinking he'd be good for media 😂😂😂 literally just shows what I know!!! Pretty happy I did though I'm about to get 100% growth on him once he hits £17!!

Boom 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• @Andy-M absolutely loving FI right now, making a ton of cash, really enjoying it and having some good banter on these forums, just wish I'd bought some more of those £8.50 Pogbas a few months back but the hindsight is always 20:20!!!

• @9stevo I got on Pogba at about £6.50 but my average is over £10 now. He was my pre season pick just took awhile to really get going.

• Off loaded (IS) 7 players....only Martial I regret ....POG FI machine

• @Friedeggs said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Off loaded (IS) 7 players....only Martial I regret ....POG FI machine

Be careful.. you are now a target 🤣🤣🤣💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

@Andy-M absolutely loving FI right now, making a ton of cash, really enjoying it and having some good banter on these forums, just wish I'd bought some more of those £8.50 Pogbas a few months back but the hindsight is always 20:20!!!

Hindsight... good old hindsight 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @Andy-M said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Friedeggs said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Every day it's different scenario.... & as I cannot fund daily I'll continue to trade on FI to suit (Bank of Eggs) 😂👍

• @Friedeggs said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Andy-M said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Friedeggs said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Every day it's different scenario.... & as I cannot fund daily I'll continue to trade on FI to suit (Bank of Eggs) 😂👍

🤣🤣🤣

• @Andy-M said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Ffs seriously, I don't write what I've done here to be abused, it's my money and I'll make my own decisions, so anybody else get on Pogba late and loving the decision??? 😁😁

I spend a few days in the countryside, no access to the internet, and Andy my man, how your tune has changed! He'll pass Neymar soon, no doubt.

• @Lukeroro said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Andy-M said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Ffs seriously, I don't write what I've done here to be abused, it's my money and I'll make my own decisions, so anybody else get on Pogba late and loving the decision??? 😁😁

I spend a few days in the countryside, no access to the internet, and Andy my man, how your tune has changed! He'll pass Neymar soon, no doubt.

Pogba will always be a tough one for me, being a Utd fan he makes my life difficult at times 🤣🤣 but now we are seeing the Pogba we love, and there is no discussion of should i, should i not, it's a no brainer mate 💪🏻

• Bought him at £11.91. Has grown by £4.78 since. If there's growth, it's never late.

• @Londoner said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

Bought him at £11.91. Has grown by £4.78 since. If there's growth, it's never late.

Think I bought him for around £10, sold him when he dropped dramatically under Jose, and was silly not to get back on after Jose sacking, so I've paid a lot to get back on but believe he's going to fly 🚀🚀🚀

• Never seen the Media so quiet, all out on the booze last night maybe 🤣🤣 04:30 UK time and not a single article yet 🤔

@Andy-M I honestly thought I'd missed the boat with him when he went above £8!! 😂 Oh the naivety! I grabbed 100 at £8.50 not expecting hi to rise much and I'd missed the boat but thinking he'd be good for media 😂😂😂 literally just shows what I know!!! Pretty happy I did though I'm about to get 100% growth on him once he hits £17!!

That's cracking profit and genuinely pleased for everyone coining it in.

But amongst all this Pogba back slapping let's get some perspective. When you could last get him at £8.50 (100%ish profit) you could also have had the following.

Sancho £3 now £8.50. About 180% profit.

Kimmich £3.20 now £7.41. About 130% profit.

Thorgan Hazard £1.50 now £4.86. About 250% profit.

Luka Jovic £1.35 now £4.14. About 200% profit.

Some serious profit to be made out there and mainly at the cheaper end.

• @Allams-Out

True.... but Pogba’s dividend return blows any of those players out of the water!

• @ocs123 said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Allams-Out

True.... but Pogba’s dividend return blows any of those players out of the water!

True, but if you had £8.50 to spend, you could have:

1 Pogba, now worth £17, with his dividends

Or

1 Sancho, 1 Kimmich and 1 Thorgan Hazard now worth £20.77, and all their dividends. With 80p from your original £8.50 spare.

• @Yellow said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@ocs123 said in Stop hating.. Pogba 8p tomorrow:

@Allams-Out

True, but if you had £8.50 to spend, you could have:

1 Pogba, now worth £17, with his dividends

Or

1 Sancho, 1 Kimmich and 1 Thorgan Hazard now worth £20.77, and all their dividends. With 80p from your original £8.50 spare.

And to put another spin on it. For the price of 100 Pogba futures you could have had about 570 Thorgan Hazard.

From 14th October, which is roughly when they were available at quoted prices, dividends are as follows.

Pogba £1.34 giving £134 for the 100 futures. Very nice.

Thorgan Hazard 42p which totals £239.40 for the 570 futures.

I'm using footy index scout as my source for reference.

Then it's £850 capital appreciation for your 100 Pogba and £1925 for your 570 Thorgan Hazard.

Now this is back of a fag paper maths and happy for anyone to challenge me, but Hazard shits all over Pogba however you look at it.

• Very easy picking the best trades with high-sight. Pogba was a no brainer. the others you had to be right and lucky. I've had Sancho from £2,50ish and Thorgan I got on about a month ago. Even so i'm still very happy with Pogba.