Neymar -20p

• Pog giving him kicking

• Mbappe getting a pounding too...

• Obvs 2/3 others suffer ..but I look as ‘silver lining’ to top up on the other

• Imagine the amount of money FI are making at the moment with the amount of instant selling that’s going on. Certainly calms any fears over the financial security of the platform!

• @Wilba said in Neymar -20p:

Imagine the amount of money FI are making at the moment with the amount of instant selling that’s going on. Certainly calms any fears over the financial security of the platform!

Yeah and a lot will be people IS Pogba when Mourinho left. Panic and FOMO all over the place.

Pogba is a serious FI asset but I wouldn't be IS players to get on him now. When you don't have a player , it seems their media run will never end but it does eventually. Hazard springs to mind.

I sold about 25% of my holding at £15 but fine with the decision as his price rise took him over 10pc of my portfolio. Hindsight is marvellous, if he didn't light it up today then he probably would have dropped so que sera. And still hold him so happy with the dividends.

• @mike778 said in Neymar -20p:

@Wilba said in Neymar -20p:

Imagine the amount of money FI are making at the moment with the amount of instant selling that’s going on. Certainly calms any fears over the financial security of the platform!

Yeah and a lot will be people IS Pogba when Mourinho left. Panic and FOMO all over the place.

Pogba is a serious FI asset but I wouldn't be IS players to get on him now. When you don't have a player , it seems their media run will never end but it does eventually. Hazard springs to mind.

I sold about 25% of my holding at £15 but fine with the decision as his price rise took him over 10pc of my portfolio. Hindsight is marvellous, if he didn't light it up today then he probably would have dropped so que sera. And still hold him so happy with the dividends.

Nothing wrong with realising a bit of profit from time to time, my portfolio has flown today partly due to pogba but when I look at my other players some of them have completely bombed for no reason other than pogba buying. It seems to be a lot of the top end that’s getting sold too and with that comes a hefty spread. Neymar, mbappe, Kane, ronaldo all down and I doubt much of it is people putting in the sell queue.

If poses a different question though, when order books arrive is that not FI losing a massive income stream by not having IS?

• @Wilba IS will still be there. They have already said so much

• @Wilba they will never get rid of IS. Too much money gets made. No way do they turn that tap off. If anything the constant IS of players to get on pogba says to me not alot has been getting deposited over the last week but rather the same money being moved around their portfolio s

• My aggressive IS'ing has paid for a good few dividends 🤣🤣 but saying that I've already received over £100 in dividends on Pogba in a couple of days, and I'm guessing that once the media guys wake up we'll see Pogba's name at the top of the list.