POGBA is being ripped off

• If you add up the scores of each media buzz article for POGBA today they total more than he is being give credit for. Conspiracy theories?

• @NewUser156205 Think its typical FI lag, theyre still using a 4G connection to update I think.

• Anyone else have a problem with iOS app. I can’t see the media articles credited to each player?

• I see his price has dropped by 3p, which indicates some crazy fool(s) has either sold or put in the sell queue 300 futures. Madness. I only recently came to the P(og)arty but it's all kicking off and I see it being an all-nighter!

Or, put it another way, Pogba is going to keep rising and keep getting paid until AT LEAST the share split. Glad I got on. Just been updating my spreadsheet for the week and it's mainly "MB - Pogba" or "PB - Pogba".
    Genuinely easy money 💪🏻👏🏻

• @ScouseSte Just as long as the crazy fool doesn't hold 6 billion shares and decides to cash in..............

• @Weedster said in POGBA is being ripped off:

@ScouseSte Just as long as the crazy fool doesn't hold 6 billion shares and decides to cash in..............

Well that would be very rude wouldn't it! 😂

• @ScouseSte said in POGBA is being ripped off:

I see his price has dropped by 3p, which indicates some crazy fool(s) has either sold or put in the sell queue 300 futures. Madness. I only recently came to the P(og)arty but it's all kicking off and I see it being an all-nighter!

Or, put it another way, Pogba is going to keep rising and keep getting paid until AT LEAST the share split. Glad I got on. Just been updating my spreadsheet for the week and it's mainly "MB - Pogba" or "PB - Pogba".

I just put that right mate, bought a wee 365 more, 1 for each day of 2019 🤣🤣🤣

• @NewUser156205 said in POGBA is being ripped off:

If you add up the scores of each media buzz article for POGBA today they total more than he is being give credit for. Conspiracy theories?

It's just a bit slow mate, seen it so many times.

• @Andy-M bit of a personal question so don't have to answer it.

Am I right in thinking you have put about 25k into your portfolio? What is your portfolio presently worth?

And have you took out any profit?

• @Andy-M said in POGBA is being ripped off:

@ScouseSte said in POGBA is being ripped off:

I see his price has dropped by 3p, which indicates some crazy fool(s) has either sold or put in the sell queue 300 futures. Madness. I only recently came to the P(og)arty but it's all kicking off and I see it being an all-nighter!

I just put that right mate, bought a wee 365 more, 1 for each day of 2019 🤣🤣🤣

Andy you are a gentleman and a scholar 👍😁

• @Ericali said in POGBA is being ripped off:

@Andy-M bit of a personal question so don't have to answer it.

Am I right in thinking you have put about 25k into your portfolio? What is your portfolio presently worth?

Ok so today i put in £6150 which put me to a grand total of £32150... that is what I've deposited total.... 2 months ago i started to withdraw all dividends so that total goes down, feels stupid after withdrawing at worse exchange rate 🤦🏻‍♂️ anyway that withdrawal totals to over 1k so we say I've deposited £31150.... obviously I've made some irrational IS sales which has eaten some profit, Portfolio value stands at £34318, so even after a lot of mistakes and madness it's not bad reading, what is your opinion???
    Ps started trading mid August..

@Ericali said in POGBA is being ripped off:

Ok so today i put in £6150 which put me to a grand total of £32150... that is what I've deposited total.... 2 months ago i started to withdraw all dividends so that total goes down, feels stupid after withdrawing at worse exchange rate 🤦🏻‍♂️ anyway that withdrawal totals to over 1k so we say I've deposited £31150.... obviously I've made some irrational IS sales which has eaten some profit, Portfolio value stands at £34318, so even after a lot of mistakes and madness it's not bad reading, what is your opinion???

Ps started trading mid August

• @Andy-M listen, can't argue. Profit is profit but with the capital at your disposal can't help but think your IS decisions and flipping your portfolio is messing up what you should be earning.

I started a month ago with £1,000 but I've put another 9k in since so have deposited £10,000. I'm already £1,000 up which is 10% capital.

After 5-6 months on here I hope to be around £15,000 as long as I don't do anything drastic.

If I had your 31k deposit I'd have hoped to be around the mid-40s range by the 5-6 months stage.

You need to stop tinkering with your portfolio, pick your men and stick to your guns 👍

Of course, you can tell me to f-off! 🤣

@Andy-M listen, can't argue. Profit is profit but with the capital at your disposal can't help but think your IS decisions and flipping your portfolio is messing up what you should be earning.

I started a month ago with £1,000 but I've put another 9k in since so have deposited £10,000. I'm already £1,000 up which is 10% capital.

After 5-6 months on here I hope to be around £15,000 as long as I don't do anything drastic.

If I had your 31k deposit I'd have hoped to be around the mid-40s range by the 5-6 months stage.

You need to stop tinkering with your portfolio, pick your men and stick to your guns 👍

Boring Story - We used to have a chap in the office who liked his cricket and Betfair. We understood that there was a lot of partisan money being thrown about whenever India did something positive so we went the other way and layed the bets off. "Dick" (not his real name) had made a fair packet regardless of the result of the test match by Day 2 but he kept fiddling about with this position. On day 5 of the test match "Dick" had fiddled away all his profit having covered every possible permutation with no real upside.

You can't be everywhere and cover everything. Back yourself.

• @Ellisandro said in POGBA is being ripped off:

@Andy-M listen, can't argue. Profit is profit but with the capital at your disposal can't help but think your IS decisions and flipping your portfolio is messing up what you should be earning.

Boring Story - We used to have a chap in the office who liked his cricket and Betfair. We understood that there was a lot of partisan money being thrown about whenever India did something positive so we went the other way and layed the bets off. "Dick" (not his real name) had made a fair packet regardless of the result of the test match by Day 2 but he kept fiddling about with this position. On day 5 of the test match "Dick" had fiddled away all his profit having covered every possible permutation with no real upside.

You can't be everywhere and cover everything. Back yourself.

I like your choice of "name" to mask his identity! 🤣

I'm aware of all the above mate, but if you go through my posts you'll find 1 where I'm 2,5k down 2 months ago, and a lot of this was due to terrible decisions from FI that you fortunately avoided, so I've gone from -2.5k to over 3k profit + 1k withdrawal and if u do the maths you'll realise how well I've done since early November.

• @Ericali I was just happy i got "Dick" and "Fiddle" into the same sentence. Also i might have been the first person to mention cricket on FI!

Why don’t you just buy more players with your dividends and compound everything else? It really adds up in new players especially with G@A then you get more divs.....

• @Ellisandro

I love cricket!

• @Tom77 said in POGBA is being ripped off:

@Andy-M said in POGBA is being ripped off:

Why don’t you just buy more players with your dividends and compound everything else? It really adds up in new players especially with G@A then you get more divs.....

Because i wanted to take out too, today was supposed to happen 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣