If all you could do...

• If all you could do was buy futures right now in 1 player who is not one of the top 10 most expensive. Who would you go for any why?

So no Neymar, no Mbappe, no Pogba. Anyone from the number 11 priced player down.

• Samuel Chukwueze of Villarreal.

Good prospect at 19, plays in PB league currently, has scored a few goals this season, plus now has transfer links to the Premier League with Arsenal and Leicester City.

• Rashford. Still lots of room for growth in a team which will only improve from here. Pretty low risk given his age too.

• Always turns into a "pump your own players" post. So might as well do and want double value:
    De Ligt and Havertz.

been saying it for months now and still a no brainer for me. I top up at every opportunity.

• Zaniolo. Will be less than 60p after share split which could happen any day now.

• @Weedster I'll give you Havertz but not De Ligt - where are the divs coming from?

• Think the value lies lower down. For example, if you want to put £1,000 into player A at £5 a share you would get 200 futures & say the price per share rose £2.50 to £7.50 you would be looking at £500 profit as his price has risen 50%.

But if you was to put £1,000 in player B at £1 a share & he rose just £0.60p this would still see you with a £600 profit.

The point I'm trying to make is it's a lot easier to make the 60p as it could be a young player who bags 2-3 goals in quick succession rather than a already established player who has to earn 50% of his value. Which in effect could take months.

Even with Pogba's crazy growth rate from around £12-£16 in the past 2 weeks it's only 33% capital growth. Which is seems to me would be much easier to find lower down the spectrum.

• @NewUser162554 Not so much the divs for me, find him much as the Mbappe mould. Young, transfer spec, one of the most talked about players. So when the big clubs come hunting his price will rocket for those reasons alone. There are riskier players who will "probably" earn you more, but to me he is risk free.

• Rashford, he is just getting better and better.

• Dembele or Rashford. Both going to be massive

• Rashford.. if u saw the game yesterday then i don't need a reason, if u didn't then check highlights 👌🏻

• @Weedster he is a defender though, can't see him rising much even with big transfer. Unless of course he starts churning out Kimmichesque PB scores...

• @NewUser162554 But the big transfer is coming and I've held him a while so he WILL rise. The question was "If all you could do" so that's the route I would take. Bit like a free £5 bet which you'd like to earn safe money on and then gamble with. Some people would gamble large with the free £5 though, so each to their own.

• @NewUser162554 I hold de ligt, and with a decent profit at the minute too. I agree with you about the divs, can't see too many coming his way but I'm expecting more capital appreciation before I sell. Some big teams have been linked over the last few months so there may be media buzz as a bonus, but the price will definitely rise. More so if he continues to be linked to Premier league clubs, although any big club in Europe and a PB league would be fine with me!

• @GregF Said it better than me mate.

• @Weedster great minds though bud! Also hold Havertz too so hope you're right on them both!

• @GregF Quite enjoying their steady progress as not sure about the impact of the share split. Do I want them to peak before or after it? Totally unsure of what decision to make so will probably do my usual and sit and watch. Its worked so far.

• @Andy-M said in If all you could do...:

Rashford.. if u saw the game yesterday then i don't need a reason, if u didn't then check highlights 👌🏻

Didn't you IS loads of him the other day?!

• Isco.
    Dropped recently as out of favour, rumours of Man Utd and others.
    Has said he is happy at Madrid, which is the equivalent of a ‘vote of confidence.’
    He’ll be a 7.50 player in the premier league, one short name so a headline grabber!!

• @Ringers said in If all you could do...:

Isco.
    Dropped recently as out of favour, rumours of Man Utd and others.
    Has said he is happy at Madrid, which is the equivalent of a ‘vote of confidence.’
    He’ll be a 7.50 player in the premier league, one short name so a headline grabber!!

I read that, probably been told to say that to keep his price high.