Celta Vigo

• 2 single Match Days coming,

Vs Bilbao & Vs Vallecano

Favourites for both games.

Highest average PBs

Def: Hugo Mallo, no idea how he is still less than 60p. Permanent fixture in a team who regularly play o. Single days. Has a decent average score. Gets the odd goal and assist. And his spread is only 2p.

Mid: Lobotka, recently returned from injury and made an instant impact when he was subbed on against Barcelona in Celtas last game. With links to PSG he will be worth having in your portfolio over the transfer market.

FWD: Aspas, not necessarily my pick, I also don’t own any of him (decided recently to only own under 30s). However he is Celtas top goalscorer and is always in with a shout for PB.

• @Wino1 prefer Brais Mendez in midfield.

I also hold Maxi Gomez, in the hope of a transfer to bigger club, preferably prem.

• Do agree they have some great fixtures in their next ten games.

I've held Mallo for a while & recently picked up Brais Mendez & Gomez because of their run of matches and both have been linked with moves to bigger clubs. I'm pretty sure Aspas is out injured for a few weeks.

• Yeah I like Brais too. Definitely a long term hold. Especially if you look at it in the way that he will be well under a £1 after the share split. With links to all the bigger Spanish teams.

As I said above though the players I picked have the highest average PB for Celta per position and not necessarily my picks.

Although I didn’t notice Aspas was injured. Must have missed that.

• @Wino1

Might be worth checking, I thought I saw on twitter he is out for 4-5 weeks.

• Yup 4-5 weeks.

• Mallo up to 70p now.

• see value in Brais and Maxi Gomez (both under £3) and always liked Sisto who is underperforming at 1.02...

Not exactly ripping it up in La Liga though and can't see them getting past the ferret with any result at Vallecano ;-)

• Brais, Maxi Gomez, Mallo and Araujo for me.