Boring week ahead

• Zero treble days, 1 double day, and rest all single days, I'd prefer a couple of triple match days and rest triple media days 😴😴😴😴 anybody disagree ?? I'm sure many people here love a single match day, but it's definitely more suitable to the flippers.

• Yea single match days don’t interest me at all - investing in a player for the sake of one match goes entirely against my strategy, the majority of any capital growth gets dumped following the match anyway.

• Vardy was the 1st of a very predictable day, scores a goal .. rises to 127p (highest i think) then goes down to 120p before games even finished πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Yea I agree Andy, single match days are effectively a day off from F.i for me (rare, being an FI addict!) although ironically here I am posting on the forum πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• @ScouseSte said in Boring week ahead:

Yea I agree Andy, single match days are effectively a day off from F.i for me (rare, being an FI addict!) although ironically here I am posting on the forum πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Haha a day off trading yes, a day off the forum, not happening 😁

• @Andy-M I thought the same mate (love a good triple media day I must say!!) but I've found myself winning top defender and forward today totally unexpectedly (who says spurs never win anything πŸ˜‚) only a few quid but it all adds up πŸ˜€

• @9stevo said in Boring week ahead:

@Andy-M I thought the same mate (love a good triple media day I must say!!) but I've found myself winning top defender and forward today totally unexpectedly (who says spurs never win anything πŸ˜‚) only a few quid but it all adds up πŸ˜€

Nice one on the dividends... what is it with Spurs and almost never getting PB, if i recall correctly they beat Everton 2-6 and nobody won PB, possibly the same in 5-0 over Bournemouth, could be wrong but they certainly don't get PB very often for a high scoring team.