Joined by FI Futures trader this weekend on the podcast......any questions?

• Hey guys, if you have any questions for this weekend's podcast please submit them in the replies!

FIG

• @The-FIG

1. Man Utd. I'd like to hear some opinions on Man Utd players and whether the current rise is sustainable with so much uncertainty. I think Ed Woodward confirmed the new manager will not be announced until the end of the season so there's going to be so much speculation around which will only create volatility with the potential for gains but also being burnt. Would it be better to exercise caution, or get in early before the split as the club appears to be heading in the right direction? Pogba in particular. Is his rise sustainable?

2. Transfer Window. Advice on surviving the transfer window. Hold and hide, or ride the waves and flip at the right moment. Any tips on resources for transfer rumours?

3. Winter Break. Value in European players because of the winter breaks. Lots of bargains around but any players in particular worth looking at?

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 Great questions mate, thanks!

• Hey FIG, you have probably had your fill on this question, but can we get another opinion on -> Share split followed by dividend increase.
    I suppose by foregoing the share split and introducing fractional purchases can work but what does need to happen is dividend increases. As we get more sophisticated tools (e.g. IndexGain), my opinion is users will look for a yield metric as a way of evaluating intrinsic value of a football player future. And as the value of a player goes up the yield % will start going down and this will eventually lead to stagnation. An easy solution to derive the dividend amount is to take the simple average cost of all futures in the market and setting thresholds for each dividend increase. This basic formula is used regularly in analytics by data scientists

• @Parvez112333 Hey mate, sure thing- will discuss it!

• How can FI keep marketing the product this summer as there is no tournament to get involved in.

• @Tom77 Copa America? I understand your question though- and that's the beauty of Football Index. You can win 365 days a year due to MB!

• Nations League too perhaps? Bit short sighted Tom, yes we might get a lull period for a month or two but the bigger picture is investing in players in the transfer news and any undervalued who we predict big things for in the upcoming season?

Time to have a clearout and take advantage of some lowering prices come May perhaps?

• @The-FIG

16th -30th Jun Euro Under 21's will generate some interest

• @The-FIG said in Joined by FI Futures trader this weekend on the podcast......any questions?:

@Tom77 Copa America? I understand your question though- and that's the beauty of Football Index. You can win 365 days a year due to MB!

Yep for sure but last year the World Cup must have brought in1000’s of ‘punters’.

I’m not sure the general first time users has a clue how MB really works.

The Copa America is on when we are all in bed.

I would have liked PB for the under21 euro’s, I bet most of the players are on the index anyway. Could have been good for advertising.

• @dannypea said in Joined by FI Futures trader this weekend on the podcast......any questions?:

Nations League too perhaps? Bit short sighted Tom, yes we might get a lull period for a month or two but the bigger picture is investing in players in the transfer news and any undervalued who we predict big things for in the upcoming season?

Time to have a clearout and take advantage of some lowering prices come May perhaps?

It’s about new users and more money in the index. New users wont have a clue about transfer buzz and will likely just get shafted by experienced traders thus putting them off the whole thing, just my thoughts on it.

• just be positive and prepare for it... markets go up and down, just prepare yourself for it and look at the bigger picture and what lies ahead... Think whilst June/July might hit lows come August we'll have another solid season going into the Euros and beyond.. I wouldn't worry about two obvious quieter months as i'm sure all bookies take a hit during these periods!!! FI will be no different, just box clever!!