Marcos Acuna

• Links to Monaco today. Expect them to spend this window. 67p

• Interesting player.

Still only 27, but has excellent average ratings on Whoscored and a good PB baseline in the Europa League for Sporting Lisbon.

I think he'll become a decent PB prospect, if/when he gets a move to a PB eligible league.

• Fabregas linked to Monaco too... I think its a gamble to go for any ASM players or targets but... I will certainly monitor because if they do pick up 3/4 decent experienced players and gel them into what they already have (with the comebacks of Rony Lopes, Steven Jovetic, Pellegri, Guebbels etc) then they should be good enough to get out of the mess they are in and put a run together which will mean PB & growth potential ahead???

• @Wino1 said in Marcos Acuna:

Links to Monaco today. Expect them to spend this window. 67p

That will be a first in transfer history, player goes to Monaco for 67p. Still, to be expected really when you know that companies are sold for just £1. Just showing off, or maybe they’re still feeling the effects of the recently ended transfer embargo

• @Ollie said in Marcos Acuna:

@Wino1 said in Marcos Acuna:

Links to Monaco today. Expect them to spend this window. 67p

That will be a first in transfer history, player goes to Monaco for 67p. Still, to be expected really when you know that companies are sold for just £1. Just showing off, or maybe they’re still feeling the effects of the recently ended transfer embargo

It sickens you doesn't it? Knowing the agent has made 6.7p for doing bugger all!

• @Ellisandro
    I bet it gets rounded up to 7p as well