Great marketing news

• I'm just down the road from them..... They need more than shirt sponsorship (perhaps Adam can have a word with Mr Hardy to take over) but great news for a club who's had nothing but bad luck in 2018.... New year new start??? be a shame if the oldest football league club in the world are not in the football league come May!!!

Nottingham's a good catchment area (as is Bristol) too... so both sides of the Trent will be wondering who this new 'gambling' company is on Nott's shirts... my only worry... only really young or really old people go to Notts... kids won't be able to brandish football index across their chests and i don't see too many old boys down Meadow Lane wearing anything else than black & white scarves and rattles when they attend!!!

• Fingers crossed for a cup run

• i think they are already out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• @Lukeroro it would be good for FI but as a Forest fan I have mixed emotions about County having a successful cup run...

• just noticed i think the deal is only for a month too!!! Notts have done that with a few sponsors this season (Jake Bugg included) and not sure if it's really worked as on the grand scheme of things I don't think it'll make a hell of a lot of difference to either party!!!

Now as mentioned... If Adam Cole made Alan Hardy an offer... that's where it could get interesting ;-)

• I'm from Notts and believe this is a decent move. Vibrant city that is being invested in more and more. Can't be a bad thing for sure!

• There was an advert in the darts final on sky last night! Think that's bigger than some crappy shirt sponsor.

• @CLACKETT definitely. It’s a shame notts county are really really bad at football 🥶

• @yulogy remember the heady few months with sol campbell and eriksson in the dugout!!

• @GregF you can knock em out in the semis after they beat Barnet in 2-0 Round 2, beat Newcastle 1-0 in an ugly "Battle of the Magpies" in Round 3 (Joselu hits the crossbar with two headers) Round 4 brings a sticky away trip to West Hamwho play reserves as Pellegrini thinks they have an outside chance of Europe; Jon Stead scores the only goal as Andy Carroll goes off injured again. Round 5 is a sensational 0-0 at the Hawthorns, West Bromwich have 17 shots on target and two goals incorrectly ruled out (one for a sketchy offside and one for a handball that had bounced off of David Vaughan's large forehead) when County miss their first 4 penalties and still win to go through to the semis where the pressure gets too much and Forest batter them with Gil Dias scoring all 4.

Not bad for FI, or you Forest boys!

• @Lukeroro looking forward to it already!

• @Lukeroro said in Great marketing news:

@GregF you can knock em out in the semis after they beat Barnet in 2-0 Round 2, beat Newcastle 1-0 in an ugly "Battle of the Magpies" in Round 3 (Joselu hits the crossbar with two headers) Round 4 brings a sticky away trip to West Hamwho play reserves as Pellegrini thinks they have an outside chance of Europe; Jon Stead scores the only goal as Andy Carroll goes off injured again. Round 5 is a sensational 0-0 at the Hawthorns, West Bromwich have 17 shots on target and two goals incorrectly ruled out (one for a sketchy offside and one for a handball that had bounced off of David Vaughan's large forehead) when County miss their first 4 penalties and still win to go through to the semis where the pressure gets too much and Forest batter them with Gil Dias scoring all 4.

Not bad for FI, or you Forest boys!