A value alternative to Mason Mount

• Everton and England U21 star Keiron Dowell has bee allowed to go to Sheffield United on Loan. If you look the attacking midfielder up on you tube you will see a selection of great goals scored from outside the box. He will probably play in the FA Cup and if he scores on debut you could see his price jump from its current £1.29 to in excess of £2 in line with all the other top young attacking English players out there. It seems a very low risk punt and I have added to my existing holding. As a side note I would get on Luis Muriel who will now feature heavily for Fiorentina and I fully expect him to be over £1 by the end of there winter break (currently 84p) as he is exceptionally cheap now back in Italy where he has proven form from Sevilla. By all accounts he turned down AC Milan as Fiorentina guaranteed to build the team around him (I have 500 futures and intend to hold until at least the end of the season).

• I have 100 and he does look good value compared to the other young English lads, close to his IPO so there's little risk. Still a starter for England under 21's even though he didn't get playing time at Everton, they've got the euros this summer so he could get a big rise then. Decent stats of 9 goals and 4 assits in 2698 minutes for Forest last season, I'll be topping up if he's doing well for SUFC.

• @Fletch got 100 due to this news. As you say, proven goalscorer in italy, i actually think a few early goals and he can hit 1.50 very quickly

• I watched Dowell at Forest last season and i've said previously on here he (should) go on to be a star....

The only issue i have is that Everton's gaffer seemingly doesn't back his youngsters... Lookman, Davies, Kenny, Holgate to name a few have all made less than 6 starts this season... Dowell is one of those exciting youngsters on the fringe and his only starts i think have came in the Caravan Cup or whatever it's called these days?

He should do ok at Sheff Utd but then where? Hard to justify £2 for any Championship player imo unless they were 100% guaranteed a big move the following season?

As for Muriel, i held at 0.55 for around a year and made about 10p on him after what was a pretty poor spell at Sevilla... I do still think he has the potential to score goals and he's done it in Serie A already but don't get too excited on growth potential? Maybe moves 20/30/even 40p but if gets anything near £1.20 i would be flipping on that profit!!!

• have a look at curtis jones (liverpool youth)

• @NewUser219001 Curtis Jones is quite expensive, nowhere near the first team and doesn't particularly look like going out on loan (although he's nailed on to start at Wolves on Monday now I've said that!!) I had a look but decided not to...

• got 5 in him 3 days ago and made me 40p so far, haha yeah hope he does start on monday mate

• @NewUser219001 oooo is he on the rise?? I am tracking him but not looked at hime for a while now, I did think he'd get a chance this season but getting Chelsea in the league cup was a big blow for him and a load of the kids

• just moved again thats 45p now

• @Gav wouldnt surprise me if he did. Milner and moreno will play, prob fabinho, sturridge, clyne, lallana and shaq. Centre back is the problem. Has to give virgil the match off there