In Play Dividends

• Hi All.

I am new for FI and needs info on In Play Dividends

I received a notification (at around 3 pm on 03/01/2019 )on mobile app saying In Play dividends are calculated for the last 2 weeks and to check my transaction history for details. I bought some players on 01/01/2019 who scored yesterday, so I assume I would receive in play dividends for them.

When they calculated for the last 2 weeks, does that not include yesterday 02/01/2019?

• @Red-Ceylon nope, they'll be paid next week. The G&A week runs Tues-Mon. So you should have been paid for all games upto and including the 31st Dec.

• Thanks for clarification

• Did anybody get paid this week for In-Play dividends for last Tuesday (01/01/2019) to this Monday (07/01/2019)? Last Thursday I got a notification on the app, but nothing today. Does it get delayed some weeks?

• @Red-Ceylon I had mine fully paid out, who were you expecting them from?

the week runs from monday to monday then all divs will be paid the following wednesday. Might be worth contacting customer service if you are owed some.

remember its just EPL, la liga, seria a, bundesliga, ligue 1, UCL, UEL that counts at the moment (and nations league when thats back) no fa cup or league cup etc

• @Wilba This is for

Lacazette
    Ryan Fraser
    Callum Wilson
    Andrew Robertson
    Sane

All of them playing EPL from 1st January to 3rd January.

• @Red-Ceylon said in In Play Dividends:

@Wilba This is for

Lacazette
    Ryan Fraser
    Callum Wilson
    Andrew Robertson
    Sane

All of them playing EPL from 1st January to 3rd January.

yeah just had a look and you should have got the following:

2p per future Lacazette
    3p per future Fraser
    2p per future Wilson
    1p per future Robertson

I would drop customer service an email and ask them to look into it. I was missing divs in the past and they credited my account pretty quickly