Best prospects under 75p in any league...

• I’m looking to buy a few very cheap players before the share split. I know it’s a bit risky down that end but if there’s any decent prospects, can we discuss?!

• Sam surridge on loan at Oldham from Bournemouth. Oldham play Fulham in the fa cup and I’m hoping has a good game and media attention to raise his profile.
    Defoe going rangers, possible recall (I wish)
    I do hold

• I’m thinking Ezatolahi at Reading. He’s just about to come back from injury but they are close to relegation though. Decent prospect at 33p but poor team currently.

Also, Patson Daka at RB Salzburg at 58p.

Both are very cheap and would be less than 15p after a share split. Any players this cheap would have almost no downside IMO.

• Nayef Aguerd 74p.

Dijon centre back played 4 games and scored 2 goals. 3 clean sheets in those 4 games. Had some injuries but from what I can gather he's a good chance of a regular spot going forward.

Completed 94 passes as well as scoring on his last appearance. So should be good for PB. I say should but he wasn't registering scores. Emailed customer service and they were working on it.

• @C-Norbury I'm curious, why aren't you selling Defoe now?

• My crazy low hold is Junior Lokosa. I got him at 24p, he's been going up and down recently and currently 30p.

He's mid 20s , and is top scorer in Nigeria with 19 goals in 24 games and the locals seem to really rate him. He narrowly missed out being included in the Nigeria squad in Russia and is looking for a move to Europe, though didn't get signed up after trial in Norway which is a concern (although I have no idea of the circumstances with that )

News of him is minimal at the moment, but given some clubs' penchant for going left field with signings and cheap strikers so rare these days, at 30p (potentially 7.5p after a 4-way split) I think it's not the most ridiculous suggestion to give him a punt.

• My biggest hold is Lee Jae-Sung. He's 30p, was 28p when I got him.

Last year, he was named in FIFA's Team of the Season and was considered the best player in the K-League for the past two seasons. He's 26, playing in Bundesliga 2, but might get promotion or snapped up this year especially if he shines in the Asian Cup, which starts this week and will have scouts galore watching. He's South Korean and they are amongst the favourites to win, so he could do really well.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/asian-football/afc-asian-cup/1008310/afc-asian-cup-2019-players-to-watch-lee-jae-sung/

• Ludovic Blas at 65p. Was a key player alongside Mbappé and Augustin in the france u19 team that won the u19 euros 2 years ago, and also the new Guingamp manager pushed him further forward in their last match at Monaco and he set up both goals in a 2-0 win.

Oscar Melendo at 70p. Espanyol fans have high hopes for him (search his name on twitter and you'll see). He's on the fringes of the first 11 right now but it won't be long before he's starting regularly.

Toni Villa is 82p so a little more than you asked for but is a key player at Valladolid, scored two goals in two games before the winter break, and again...their fans think very highly of him. Will surely go above a pound with another couple of goals.

Twitter is a very good place to.guage the opinions of fans in other countries...and fortunately there's a translate function 😂

• Currently Ter-Stegen is at 83p and Courtois at 84p, giving an interest in both Barca and Real games, likely late stages so double/triple match days with little competition, if same as last year.
    They'll also both be likely starters at euro 2020 and that may be the best time to consider future sale.
    Both offer an outside bet on match days, however on single match days it's reasonable odds, not so much on a Saturday/Sunday but nights like tonight were Courtois was one of around 20 defenders and was ahead of Carvajal and would have been ahead of Varane (aside from the goal scored). Save a penalty or come under a stream of crosses and things quickly change.

On clean sheet bonus for first 30 days....Well both are likely to keep a couple of clean sheets in that window, so even without a gain in price one can flip at profit - all the way up to around £2 I'd say and I suspect they'll balance out at around that price, a little more offering reasonable value for an outside bet come match days.

However at a little over your 75p limit they merit consideration.
    Sound good ?
    Oblak and Kepa prices look good too at £1.26 and 96p respectively.

• Pussetto plays for udinese at 0.93p. Only 25 years old. Skill full Argentina 🇦🇷 striker. Scored twos goals in his last game and looks like he is coming into form. Not a bad run of games for udinese going forward so great potential to rise

• Easily Bahoken and Mallo, particularly this week.

Bahoken is 66p and is a cracking G&A hold. Single day against whipping boys on Tuesday. He gets a brace there and it's boom time, as the attention is on him. If he gets a PB win then he'll do a Bebou, a player with a very similar profile on FI.

Mallo is 61p having finally dropped a bit since he was pumped last week. Me and another lad on Slack have been on him for a couple months now, since 40p odd. His price is a joke with 4 assists and a goal so far, for a defender. He's still young and is the captain of Celta. Second best average PB scores for his team behind Brais Mendez - no shame in that as Mendez is a baller.

As you know Celta have single days on Monday (only one game) and Friday (two games) next week. They play single days a lot. Araujo isn't terrible for PB either, but for me it's Hugo all the way as an attacking full back on some set pieces.

• Pedraza at Villarreal. With Chukwueze on way out Pedraza should get more games in attacking roles and is dirt cheap at the moment for a Spain u-21 previously linked with Barca real and Newcastle I believe. Has goals and assists this season also

• Adrien Thomasson (25yrs)
    Attacking mid playing for Strasbourg
    3 goals & 2 assists in his last 5 Ligue 1 games
    62p
    Strasbourg have some very good looking fixtures coming up too

• Ludovic Blas is one for me, he has already been mentioned.

Ezequiel Ponce (67p), a 21 year old Roma striker currently on loan at AEK Athens where he is scoring for fun.

Danilo Cataldi of Lazio is also down at 61p now

• I just bought a few in Blas at 67p. Interesting one, sounds like he hasn’t progressed as well as expected but is only 20 and has now found his right position so hopefully there is money to be made.

• I've mentioned him a few times but Simon Terodde has an unbelieveable scoring record in Budesliga II. It's more than likely FC Koln will get promoted which means you have a striker with a great scoring rate in a PB league, otherwise you would have thought that they wont be able to keep hold of him and he will go to another PB League team. Predicted price would be around the 80p mark by the end of season/ beginnng of next so that's a decent return from a 63p player.

• Viktor Kovalenko. 22 years old. 20 caps for the Ukraine, £0.61 a share.

143 games & 22 goals from midfield. Plays at Dynamo Kiev was involved in the Champions League both this year & last and is still involved in the Europa League this season.

Only a matter of time before a move to a top 5 league.

A real no brainer.

Oh, he also won the golden boot in the 2015 FIFA under 20 world cup 👍

I should be charging a premium for these tips!

• Ximo Navarro. 44p. Been one of Alaves best performers. 1 goal & 1 assist isn’t amazing for a defender but for 44p he’s worth a small investment.

• kasper schmeichel @ 0.61p and he will give you some in play divs too.

• Genki Haraguchi! 34p absolute bargain

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.