Squad announcements...

• Im just wondering where you guys get your information about squad announcements so quickly. I've never seen a squad announcement shown anywhere (granted I dont look for them). How long before a game are they announced and where do you find them?

• Usually exactly 1 hour before kick off. I use livescore but there are sometimes early leaks on Twitter (a lot of BS on there though).

• @Chris-J Hi. No this is the match squad, I'm talking about the travelling squad. Lots of people on here are commenting about young players "travelling with the squad this week", I'm wondering where people are finding this out...

• I’ve never seen anything official on travelling squads for domestic games. I guess it comes down to the press/fans spotting them on the team Bus/train station and leaking it on Twitter.

• @parkins7 said in Squad announcements...:

@Chris-J Hi. No this is the match squad, I'm talking about the travelling squad. Lots of people on here are commenting about young players "travelling with the squad this week", I'm wondering where people are finding this out...

Twitter, no particular account, just look.

Im just wondering where you guys get your information about squad announcements so quickly. I've never seen a squad announcement shown anywhere (granted I dont look for them). How long before a game are they announced and where do you find them?

Depends which team you’re after. Best bet is to follow sports journalists for local papers on twitter. For example as an Evertonian I follow sports writers from the Liverpool Echo who are privy to info like that and tweet it.

• 'playing squads' are usually announced an hour and half before kick off (i use flashscore or livescore both average) but the travelling squads are usually posted a day or so before to local media... A quick google search titled 'Tottenham squad' got me a number of results for tonight's match v Tranmere... so maybe try that?

The best i found on Goal.com provided the following...

Goalkeepers Lloris, Vorm, Gazzaniga
    Defenders Trippier, Rose, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Walker-Peters, Foyth, Aurier, Davies
    Midfielders Winks, Lamela, Nkoudou, Dier, Sissoko, Alli, Eriksen, Moura
    Forwards Kane, Llorente

The same search for Man Utd gave me a link to the Mirror's website with squad news below...

Man United squad : De Gea, Romero, Grant, Dalot, Darmian, Valencia, Shaw, Young, Jones, Lindelof, Fred, Gomes, Matic, Pereira, Herrera, McTominay, Pogba, Lingard, Fellaini, Mata, Rashford, Martial, Lukaku, Sanchez, Chong.

@Chris-J Hi. No this is the match squad, I'm talking about the travelling squad. Lots of people on here are commenting about young players "travelling with the squad this week", I'm wondering where people are finding this out...

Media getting pictures.