Sun front page

• So front page of the sun today running a story of prem player kicked out of nightclub for doing cocaine. If he were to get named, how would it affect his price. Huge rise for MB or huge drop for potential drug ban/dropped etc. Thoughts?

• Before anyone asks.. I don’t know who it is. Just curious how this type of scandal would affect the market

• Massive drop in value - lengthy ban to follow.

I’m pretty anxious about this as I hold a number of England regulars.

• Fiver says it's Vardy.

• Vardy would be favourite! Even if they name him tomorrow, it only stays in system for 48 hours so hard to see a ban coming. I could see it leading to decent mb with manager dropping him/defending him etc

• yeah whoever it was will just deny it unless anyone has any evidence (which is unlikely as any photos would be in circulation by now) sould lock in a fair bit of MB for someone

• As long as it’s not rashford or sterling. Usually a year ban. I think that’s what mutu once got

• @NewUser205128 pretty sure most clubs would terminate his contract - could possibly be a good thing for MB.

There will be masses of instant selling upon the announcement for sure.

• I don’t think they will. My guess is he’ll get away with (as usual) the paper will not be able to name him without evidence and he will not be re-tested.

• Fascinating Fact: The last two managers to win the Premier League are convicted dopers.

• Good stat!! Just read closely... it was after a Premiership away game. So unless it was a Liverpool player it’ll be out the system by time he gets named (if he does) so ban would be highly unlikely. Win win.

• i don't read the sun... but just had a check on their website to see the scandal and top news today is....

WIDOW DISOWNED FOR DATING 8 WEEKS AFTER HUSBAND'S DEATH REALLY SNUBBED HIS FAMILY

and if we scroll down we see that Paddy McGuinness has lost a couple of stone and is now looking fairly trim...

LIKE I GIVE A F**K

In sports news under the football column i then get a picture of five Manchester United footballers driving away in a car from training....

REALLY I DON'T GIVE A F**K

People actually read this sh*te??????

• @NewUser205128 if a certain player turns up with a shaved head the next match....

• All contracts have a termination clause following a positive drugs test. They may choose not to exercise it though.

• 2 points..

1st It's the SUN 🤣🤣🤣
    2nd I've read things like this before and it's a PL player from 1995 🤣🤣🤣

• Hahaha!!! I have sauces at the Sun, bbq and ketchup, and also know someone who works there. 99.9% I have the knowledge of who it is. 0.01% sure of how to use the information on this format 😩

• @NewUser205128 said in Sun front page:

Hahaha!!! I have sauces at the Sun, bbq and ketchup, and also know someone who works there. 99.9% I have the knowledge of who it is. 0.01% sure of how to use the information on this format 😩

Just watch the info leak...anyone who randomly sees a 50p drop in the top 200 is your man.

• @NewUser205128 said in Sun front page:

Hahaha!!! I have sauces at the Sun, bbq and ketchup, and also know someone who works there. 99.9% I have the knowledge of who it is. 0.01% sure of how to use the information on this format 😩

A clue?

What part of the country is his team in might be a start?

• Depends on circumstances.

Jake Livermore failed a test for coke and hull city immediately suspended him for the rest of the season.

It later transpired that he was using it to deal with depression following the death of his new born son.

There was no further punishment.

• The circumstances around this guy is he’s an absolute twat. I hate him. That’s as big a clue as I can give 😂