Players that need to leave their current clubs to become 'World Class' status?

• Hey Guys

Let's hear your opinions on this one....

There are plenty of players that are considered 'World Class' or potentially 'World Class' but are held back from being this because they are either at a club that don't win many trophies or at a club that don't give them the encouragement to be 'World Class'.

Let's hear your choices, who needs to move clubs to be noticed more !!!

• Zaha .....

• @NewUser80635

Agree zaha will develop but needs another 18 months at palace (only if they stay up). He needs game time.

No good being a part player at a bigger club at this stage.

It wasn't long ago he, flopped is probably harsh, made no impact at United.

• I would put loftus cheek in the same bracket as Zaha, I think Draxler could be world class but won’t get in the PSG team

• Well, I'm on carrasco all the way! just as good as griezmann if not better this season. Lacks british media attention but could all change as rumours linked to Chelsea, man u and arsenal grow the closer we get to January. Would be best to move to arsenal to become the next sanchez. Win win, wishing lol

• Timo Werner. If he regains a bit of form he’ll likely be starting striker for Germany at the World Cup, and after that will probably get a big transfer.

Also Icardi.

• Belotti if he can have another successful season at Torino - he can move on to bigger and better things.

• Demarai Gray

• @The-Chartist Maybe - but I don't see him getting in to any starting 11 out of the top 3 clubs. Maybe United if they sold Martial and played Rashford centrally.

• @Wish said in Players that need to leave their current clubs to become 'World Class' status?:

Timo Werner. If he regains a bit of form he’ll likely be starting striker for Germany at the World Cup, and after that will probably get a big transfer.

Also Icardi.

Werner starts and scores for Germany. Definitely one to watch.

• @NewUser87483

Completely bossed the midfield in his last game, in a roaming role not dissimilar to the way Ronaldo roams.

Controlled the game and was highly influential in both goals scored.

Plays for England under 21's but should be fully developed into the senior team as he's an outstanding English talent, it was a travesty Shakespeare left him on the bench, but then again he was beholden to the the senior players who got him the job in the first place.

The club he goes to is irrelevant and wasn't the question....

Anyways guess the market agreed cause I started buying sub 70p and he popped straight to nearly a quid... much more to come from this youngster.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.