Liverpool Clearing House

• It looks like Liverpool are trying to trim the squad in readiness for more big purchases in the summer to continue to build a high quality squad. With that in mind do you think they will be able to offload any of the following:

Lazar Markovic, paid £20 million for him and still only 24 surly will go this transfer window the only question is will it be to a PB qualifying league as if he does at 57p he must be a steal, however could see him going to Turkey which is no use whatsoever!

Divock Origi, does not look like he will break into the team now or in the future so may well be him or Sturridge that departs as cannot see him wanting to continue to warm the bench. Could see him going to a German club but not sure if £1.23 is cheap enough to warrant buying him.

Alberto Moreno, could be heading back to Spain as am sure Klopp would want a better reserve left back. Personally could not buy him at 75p never mind £1.18!

• Word is Sturridge wants to stay.

• I heard rumours that sturridge was being offered a new contract, so it's more likely Origi would go.

Markovic rumours would be enough to bump him up in price although his wage demands stopped a transfer in the summer I think?
    Both him and Moreno are out of contract in the summer too, although not sure many clubs would pay 75p for either of them let along traders on the index!

• @GregF

Just had 100 Markovic as it is a low risk punt and seems others got there 1st as he is now 61p would like to see him in Germany as I think he is good enough to play for a mid tier team

• @Fletch good luck!