View net portfolio value (minus commission)?

• Hi all,

I’m new to all this, sorry if it has been covered somewhere in the depths of the forum!

Is there a setting to show your net portfolio value, with commission deducted? I know it’s really easy to work out, but I would prefer a quick snapshot to show my true position. I know there’s a feature on betting exchanges to show profit after commission, for example.

Also, is there a view to show full value of your portfolio if you sold your players on the “quick sell” market? (In case you need to make a quick exit)

Happy trading!

• @NewUser197066 commission is 2% so just multiply your value by 0.98. A more accurate reflection considering you'd never be able to MS everyone is around x0.95.

• Also take into account that every share you sell costs 1p so selling 100xTammy abrahams will cost you an additional £1

• Thanks for taking time to post responses, both. Looking through, this is a really helpful forum! Love it. Wish I could afford 100 x Tammy Abraham after Christmas... ;-)

From what you’ve said, it sounds like it’s a manual process to work out your net position. It’s not a biggy really, as you’ve said, it is simple calculations; I just think it’d be a nice additional feature for the platform to have an option to show your net position.

All the best for 2019 👍🏻

• @NewUser197066 i use a spreadsheet with all of this built in.