Joe Willock (and Mohamed Elneny)

• Impressive performance today from Joe Willock and expect to see him continue to push into the first team in the near future. Seems very focused on his game and a decent person. Really hope Emery gives him more chances. I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about his value. Despite scoring twice, he's still around 1/2 the price of Chong for example, who played for 20 mins, picked up a yellow card but did little else. Guess it's the media attraction towards Chong and Man United status, but still for footballing reasons, Willock has to be a better prospect right now?

and what about Elneny - 73 passes with 97% success rate. Ok, a defensive midfielder against weaker opposition but still, potential there and there is transfer spec too.

• Willock is very underrated, his game has come on leaps and bounds from last season. Hopefully plenty more chances to come in cup matches and maybe premier league in the near future, our youth players are doing very well at the minute.

• Willock looks a decent prospect. Surprised his value is still fairly low (when considered to other young English players). Emery clearly rates him too as he's been playing in Europe as well.

• @TangledUpInBlue Yeah it's something I find quite confusing about the market. There's young English players playing regularly at a high level who are priced much lower than others who have barely played. Dominic Calvert Lewin and Willock as examples vs the likes of Chong. Ok, so DCL is not in the best of form, but playing regularly and certainly capable. I understand some players are suited more to the scoring index but how do we know until they've found their best position and style of play. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Joe Willock looks good value to me at the moment. Young, english and on the fringes of a big team.

Plays in Europa league so could get PB. If he bags a goal or two in the latter knockout stages, his price will soar.

Alternatively, he could meander into nothingness, forever being loaned out to Championship teams.

Below £2, I think its worth the risk. He could easily smash it up in the Championship, and we are seeing players in that league being valued way above his current price.