Instant Sell is currently not avaliable. Why????

• By all means call me uneducated or a d**k whatever you need to do. But I’ve looked else where for the answer and just thought when I couldn’t find anything that I should just ask the masses.

Why is instant sell not avaliable ???

Thanks in advance.

• @ShelleyCSS share split IMMINENT.....

INBOUND!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• I’ve had that happen before.

No obvious reason and it’s often first thing in the morning. It usually sorts itself out after a couple of hours.

• It's a liquidity issue with FI i suspect. They need to top up the IS fund or they think there's potential for a flash market move and nobody is monitoring it. It's all done by Algo i reckon.

• Sometimes when you try to sell more shares than you hold it blocks instant sell (even after correcting), best to logout and back in, then it seems to work.

• @ShelleyCSS If it's a newly IPO'd player from Friday there is always some time before you can IS. Typically a 3 or 4 days? But can be longer.

Otherwise as already mentioned FI can switch it off, essentially if they think people are panic selling and making a bad decision - I'll leave this to others to agree / disagree with.

The only other time I found it was once when I was tinkering with my portfolio and tried to IS 7-8 players in a row, when I got so far it wouldn't let me sell any more.

• @ShelleyCSS Fact ..platform allowed me to IS one player...but tried several times with another deffo some issue ‼️