Ligue 1

• With the French Ligue starting back up, after the winter break. I’ve found three players who look really good valve based on previous highs.

Jonathan Bamba - £2.30 has been as high as £3.04 so has plenty of room to grow as only 22 years old. has scored 8 goals and 2 assists in 19 appearances.

Lebo Mothiba - £1.37 has been as high as £1.83.
    Plays for Strasbourg has scored 7 goals and 1 assist in 16 appearances. Only 22 looks to have a very bright future

Nicolas Pepe - £4.17 has been as high as £4.22 plays for Lille, has 12 goals and 5 assists in 19 appearance. 23 years old so still very young and seems keen to move on in the summer to the premier league wish would see his price rocket im sure.

I’m looking to invest in these 3 players from the French league, I’m keen to hear your thoughts and any other suggestions.

• Memphis depay . Down to 4.10 and if fekir leaves will become main man. If he comes back to premier League in summer will be MB magnet

• Not too excited by this league. I agree Pepe of Lille is a good buy as huge potential and will probably get a big move in summer. Otherwise can't look beyond Neymar and Mbappe personally. Plus I hold Ndombele of Lyon - also could get a big move next summer.

• I hold a lot of Moussa Dembellend...he's shiiiiiite. I almost want Depay to leave Lyon and go to...hmm.

West Ham

• Bit disappointed with Lyon, although 3rd in la ligue their players seem to have stagnated. did consider going deep into them with Ndombele, Depay, Fekir, Aouar, Mendy, Traore, Cornet to name a few and decided against it. Ended up with just Ndombele and Depay and nothing much has happened with them.

• I hold quite a few Ligue 1 players as they tend to be very reasonably priced.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide - 86p. Former Arsenal man, still only 20 and plays every match for Angers. Will only get better.

Lucas Ocampos - £1.07. Has had a peak price of £1.35 and at 24 years old is playing very regularly for Marseille now. Isn't scoring as many this season but his price is very low for an attacking player.

Fode Ballo-Toure - 86p. Just turned 22 a few days ago and has started 18 out of 19 Ligue 1 games for a young and exciting Lille this season. Probably overlooked on FI at the minute because of Pepe, Bamba and Ikone all being at the same club.

Alexandre Mendy - 65p. Has recently recovered from a 10 month injury and as a result Bordeaux have loaned him to Guingamp in December. He joined on the 16th December and started against Monaco on the 22nd (Guingamps last game before the break). Guingamp are bottom of the league and apart from Thuram have struggled for goals so I fully expect Mendy to get game time. Not sure there is a starting striker in a PB league for less than 65p? Still only 24 years old.

I hold a few others in Ligue 1 but don't want to bore you any more

• Pepe is a good hold for PB and a big move on the horizon.

Thauvin is a favourite of mine after he completed an injury time hat trick to pip a monster score for a PB win. Scenes that day.

Ismaila Sarr is another whose price is creeping up with plenty of transfer links.

Nice defenders were posting some good PB score before the break. They complete a lot of passes. So worth checking out imo.

• I mentioned him in another thread but Fernando Marcal has been posting some good PB scores, his average is 116. He's 65p and plays for Lyon, who have a single match day on Friday and then they are one of 5 games on 16th January, which will qualify for a double match day.

• @Allams-Out I thought Pepe would be good for PB too because he was scoring a lot and involved in the action. But I then checked and he hasn’t won any dividends this season 😐

• he has won, in August. Form has dropped off a little, but posted 153 and 173 in December.

• @Keegan's-Bluff beat me to it.

Still posted over 150 five times this season so he gets in the mix.

There's been some forwards winning with scores under 100 with the recent lack of games.

• @NewUser165538 bambas form dropped and ended up getting benched. Hopefully he gets his shooting boots back on

• @Valhalla think pepe won two pb this season

• @Static ballo toure is a good pick. He looks strong and powerful, quick. Bit erratic with forward runs in games ive seen but a better coach at a bigger club could make him a very good hold

• @Hotspur in france for me ballotoure pepe todibo sanghare sarr ndombele aouar. All definite movers to bigger clubs in the future. Draxler will tire of being on the bench and is a really good player also.

• @Finlay77 your quite right. 20p which isn’t too bad. I was searching last 100 days. My bad.

• He's won once this season, once last January.

• For the short term Bahoken - 72p striker with 2 decent looking single game days coming up for Angers

• @Allams-Out said in Ligue 1:

Pepe is a good hold for PB and a big move on the horizon.

Thauvin is a favourite of mine after he completed an injury time hat trick to pip a monster score for a PB win. Scenes that day.

Ismaila Sarr is another whose price is creeping up with plenty of transfer links.

Nice defenders were posting some good PB score before the break. They complete a lot of passes. So worth checking out imo.

Agree about Nice defenders. Christophe Herelle is a steal at 98p. His average PB score is 110 and he's already won 8p in dividends this season. His last 5 PB scores are:

• @Yellow said in Ligue 1:

@Allams-Out said in Ligue 1:

Pepe is a good hold for PB and a big move on the horizon.

Agree about Nice defenders. Christophe Herelle is a steal at 98p. His average PB score is 110 and he's already won 8p in dividends this season. His last 5 PB scores are:

He's the one I own but I didn't want to look like I'm pumping all my players...