Next £10 player?

• @GregF id like a hundred players 👍😆

• @Finlay77 im gutted i had 100 rashfords a few weeks ago at around £4.50 and i sold half when he hit £6 expecting a drop then sold the rest at £6.50i did use this to fund others who have risen significantly but id of been £800 in profit on rashford alone if a hadnt sold. I jumped back on at £7.50 which has been good but only bought 40.
    Patience is so vital on this platform yes i still made profit but at the moment my whole port is up £800 but had i stuck with the 100 rashers he alone would be £800.

Another lesson learned

• Sancho has gone and done it!!!How much further can he go?

• @Dan-w crikey, he has as well! Sancho is now trading higher than Cristiano Ronaldo!! Dortmund have some OK fixtures coming up so can see him doing well, although the game against hoffenheim will be interesting - I imagine there will be some media around him vs Reiss Nelson in some form of 'brits abroad' type feature.
    I hold a handful of him and an handful of raheem sterling. Question is, who is better to invest in for the next 6-12 months? Or is topping up again on Rashford still the better option?

• I think Rashford and sancho are going to be right up there. Potentially 10 England fixtures this year then Euro’s next year. People will remove money from Ronaldo slowly and into some other players.

• Sterling next to join the £10 club i think. Relatively easy draw in CL should see city advance

• @Finlay77 I've got 92! I'm definitely a big proponent of the diverse portfolio strategy.

• @kristiang85 ive nowhere near that but when the split happens and if its 4 ways!...

• @Black-wolf said in Next £10 player?:

@Finlay77 im gutted i had 100 rashfords a few weeks ago at around £4.50 and i sold half when he hit £6 expecting a drop then sold the rest at £6.50i did use this to fund others who have risen significantly but id of been £800 in profit on rashford alone if a hadnt sold. I jumped back on at £7.50 which has been good but only bought 40.
    Patience is so vital on this platform yes i still made profit but at the moment my whole port is up £800 but had i stuck with the 100 rashers he alone would be £800.

Another lesson learned

Saw this and thought of you @Black-wolf

• 8 months ago and now hes roughly three times the price as that was pre share split. Probably made nearly as much elsewhere but just shows you the importance of patience i could of sat and done nothing and made good money

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.