Jose Angel

• I feel a lot of people about to get burnt, just takes 1 goal for Villarreal and he gets dumped very rapidly.

• If people want to pump money into a 29 year old Eibar defender that most of them have probably never heard of then one could argue they deserve to get burnt.

• @Static said in Jose Angel:

If people want to pump money into a 29 year old Eibar defender that most of them have probably never heard of then one could argue they deserve to get burnt.

That's very true, not even expecting his PB score to win unless it goes up considerably.

• Disagree, at 40p Angel was producing consistent scores and came very close to winning 12p a couple of weeks ago. He is worth at least his current price now of around 60p as he seems to be an outlet for Eibar who whips in a lot of crosses and takes corners too. Look at the data if you don't believe me.

• I think the point that's missed is that in the world of G&A and high scoring PBs in early kick-offs is that there will always be people hitting IS at midnight, so if you've not bought before 2pm but want to add to your portfolio you'd almost always be better waiting to the following morning.