First £10 English player

• Best I can tell Kane got to £9.99

We have 4 English players grouped up at 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th.

Harry Kane £8.98
    Jadon Sancho £8.89
    Marcus Rashford £8.32
    Raheem Sterling £8.10

Which will make it there first?

• I think it might be Sancho.

Although if the market was driven by logic and dividend returns, it really should be Kane.

• Probably Rashford which seems even more likely now that Sanchez is injured

Kane seems to reached his ceiling at £9 - though he could go through the roof if he ever decides to move on especislly if he went to Man Utd Liverpool

• look who their next 4 games are after spurs

Brighton
    Burnley
    Leicester
    Fulham

• If rashford scores some goals he is 10.
    Kane already scores goals so had topped out somewhat
    Sancho as a 10 pound player comes against spurs if he plays well
    Sterling like rashford but As a winger could take longer.

My thoughts anyway.

• Maybe Rashford. Can’t see Sancho continuing to rise without improving his dividend return of 7p. Surely if Sancho was a PB wizard like ppl are saying, he should have had more PB wins this season? He’s started most of the games and is in the best Bundesliga team. (I’ve dangled the carrot...now wait for PB man to take the bait 😉😜)

• @Valhalla youve gone and done it. You are about to conjure @PB-man ! Thing is, sancho is a potential superstar playing in a top side at 18. Odoi is nearing £6, no dividend wins, and yet to complete a game, clearly not rated by sarri for whatever reason, trying to sell him to bayern while at the same time spending 60m to get the man who couldnt get into dortmunds team because of sancho. Football and the index is a funny old game!

• @Finlay77 said in First £10 English player:

@Valhalla youve gone and done it. You are about to conjure @PB-man ! Thing is, sancho is a potential superstar playing in a top side at 18. Odoi is nearing £6, no dividend wins, and yet to complete a game, clearly not rated by sarri for whatever reason, trying to sell him to bayern while at the same time spending 60m to get the man who couldnt get into dortmunds team because of sancho. Football and the index is a funny old game!

“funny old game!” - 5 min timeout for football cliche use. Sit in the corner with the Kevin Keegan wig and the Greavsie moustache.

• @Ellisandro one of my favourite shows when growing up. 1pm saturday afternoons, then to my nans before wishing my dad would hurry up and finish work to pick us up because we would end up missing rolfs cartoon club followed by the a-team... Dusty bin while having tea and if i was lucky, stay up for dempsey and makepeace because i liked makepeace 😂 saturdays ruled!

@Ellisandro one of my favourite shows when growing up. 1pm saturday afternoons, then to my nans before wishing my dad would hurry up and finish work to pick us up because we would end up missing rolfs cartoon club followed by the a-team... Dusty bin while having tea and if i was lucky, stay up for dempsey and makepeace because i liked makepeace 😂 saturdays ruled!

Ahh, the good old days...and Rolf's cartoon club (with that shiiiite rap)

• Sterling surely due to behave like a dick and get a media led boost soon. Guy can’t help himself. Maybe a tattoo saying “I hate gays” that he can pretend is due to his grandmother being gay or something like that

• @Thatguy said in First £10 English player:

Sterling surely due to behave like a dick and get a media led boost soon. Guy can’t help himself. Maybe a tattoo saying “I hate gays” that he can pretend is due to his grandmother being gay or something like that

...or he writes over the A with a U using a biro and mutters something about hating explosive wielding anarchists.

@Valhalla youve gone and done it. You are about to conjure @PB-man !

😂 I have summoned the PB beast! Where u at PB? I know Sancho is your little pet project x

• I think secretly I’m just pissed because I sold him at £5. 😩

• Pbman just joined the 100k club. Sancho can't fail or he drops back out.

• @Misto I think PB man has half of the Sancho shares in existence 😉😉 that’s why if u question his boy he hits u with Sancho pie charts, graphs, pretty pentagon diagrams, blood samples, semen samples- you name it....He’s awful quiet. Thought he would have bitten by now 😜🤓