Christian Kouame and Nadiem Amiri

• Someone I've plugged on here before - Christian Kouame at Genoa is very highly rated and Napoli appear on the verge of agreeing a EUR25m deal - he's made Piatek look good all season and looks excellent value at £1.84. In the interest of transparency, I'm invested (got most of my holding on IPO day - bargain) but will be holding (I'll reassess if he hits around £2.50) - Premier League teams have been sniffing around - I can see him leading the line for a Top 6 club in a couple of years time.

He and Nadiem Amiri are my two big picks - Amiri looks chronically undervalued at around £1.40. Habitually linked with Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal, even in spite of being out all season with injury. He was being phased back in before Xmas (came on as a sub against Man City in the Champs League), and with Demirbay injured, he's likely to be straight back in the team after the break. Plus he'll also be suffering from the Bundesliga winter break lull - genuinely believe he has got a big rise in him.

• Agree with Nadiem Amiri, less so with Kouame...haven’t been that impressed when watching him.

• @NewUser142017 have to disagree, i was very impressed with his all round work rate.