Newbie here

• Hi giys new here, just wonding i have started with £50 just to get tha nhang of it but to make a serious amount of money how much would yous think of investing and have you guy guy up big profits?

• @NewUser34953 Very low user number for a newbie?! Basically took the same approach myself back in July 17, started with £100 and spent around 4-6 weeks testing it.

With regards to how much you should invest, it's quite a personal question, you shouldn't put any money in that you're not willing to lose.

With regards to how much you could make... if you take the time to learn and research it can be very profitable - look at the price history of players and you'll see many have had a x4 increase in the last 12 months.

• @AT10 i made the account a good while ago but never used it! Thank you!

• @NewUser34953 said in Newbie here:

Hi giys new here, just wonding i have started with £50 just to get tha nhang of it but to make a serious amount of money how much would yous think of investing and have you guy guy up big profits?

Whatever suits your budget. Remember it’s about enjoying it as much it is using your knowledge for boosting profits. I have £195 deposits over the week over been playing and have a portfolio of £275 most of it boosted by Bowen’s IPO today.