Best young established talent in pb leagues?

• I'm looking to invest in younger players but only players already performing at a high level.. Who do you guys see as the best young option?

Personally I think Paqueta looks like he's going to start regularly for AC Milan, recently got appearances for Brazil, only 21 with lots of potential to improve further.

I also think Aouar of Lyon is serious player already performing consistently at a high level...

• Paqueta has gone up over 50p since yesterday!

• Jesus is one player who people dont fancy but he is young and established, he is one of my long term holds and starting to look cheaper by the minute at the moment.

• @Wiillaah said in Best young established talent in pb leagues?:

I'm looking to invest in younger players but only players already performing at a high level.. Who do you guys see as the best young option?

Personally I think Paqueta looks like he's going to start regularly for AC Milan, recently got appearances for Brazil, only 21 with lots of potential to improve further.

I also think Aouar of Lyon is serious player already performing consistently at a high level...

Hmmm... You asked for an established young player in a PB league but then picked Paqueta who hasn’t even played a minute at that level...? Agree with you on Aouar though.

And there are plenty of options under 21 - who are properly established and performing in ECL and Europa level teams - including Havertz, Mbappe, Sancho, Guendouzi, Sarr, Bentancur, Hakimi, etc.

• I hold jesus too and think he is still cheap for his ability. When you watch him play theres not a lot of difference between him sane and sterling except the fact hes not finding the net as much. Since the split every player in my pf has risen considerably jesus is the only one that hasnt moved at all and im keeping hold because i know he will rise i just think he is being over looked due to his lack of goals

• @Black-wolf said in Best young established talent in pb leagues?:

I hold jesus too and think he is still cheap for his ability. When you watch him play theres not a lot of difference between him sane and sterling except the fact hes not finding the net as much. Since the split every player in my pf has risen considerably jesus is the only one that hasnt moved at all and im keeping hold because i know he will rise i just think he is being over looked due to his lack of goals

Yep he is very young still and has obvious quality, pretty sure he will go up it doesnt take much especially at the business end of the season if he gets a winner. Also not that I think City will but Jesus would be getting the attraction of any big clubs if they did offload him.

• Havertz or Aouar

• Jadon Sancho
    Kai Havertz
    Nicolo Barella
    Ismaila Sarr
    Marcus Thuram
    Arne Maier

• What's the end game with some of these young players? The likes of Paqueta will be pure PB players so it's difficult to see them shooting far above £5 unless they are Kimmich level monsters.

A better question is who we see being the MB winners who can possibly go £10+. Obviously Sancho, Rashford, Jesus has a decent shout, Dele Alli is only 22 and could go into that bracket, Leon Bailey with a Prem move has the personality to be loved and loathed in the media. Jovic scores enough goals where he would be a headline maker at the right team.

• Kimmich is only 23 and in terms of fi is a great hold.

• @PB-man sorry i wrote mine then realised you had just mentioned him

• Luka Jovic

• Cengiz Undër, Richarlison, Jovic, Brais Mendez. All decent prices too

• @PB-man said in Best young established talent in pb leagues?:

What's the end game with some of these young players? The likes of Paqueta will be pure PB players so it's difficult to see them shooting far above £5 unless they are Kimmich level monsters.

A better question is who we see being the MB winners who can possibly go £10+. Obviously Sancho, Rashford, Jesus has a decent shout, Dele Alli is only 22 and could go into that bracket, Leon Bailey with a Prem move has the personality to be loved and loathed in the media. Jovic scores enough goals where he would be a headline maker at the right team.

This is the million dollar question. Sergio Ramos and Kimmich are massive PB returners but still half the price of Pogba and Hazard who have been far less lucrative for PB. For the big price tags you need to have media appeal, and for that you need to be in the world elite (Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo) or else a massive name in the Premier League (Salah, Pogba, Hazard).

The search is on for the next of these. Lots of people are betting on Mbappe for the world elite tag. Personally I think it’s easier and safer to predict a massive £100m+ transfer to the Premier League which will be a media obsession for a whole summer.... such as a certain English youngster tearing it up in the Bundesliga....

• @playingcards1 Precisely!

Media is so often overlooked for PB (despite being more valuable) so being ahead of the media trend is lucrative. That's why a players' current returns aren't always a good reflection of their value (that hypothetical Bundesliga youngster sounds like the perfect example...).

• Milan Skriniar. Looks an absolute monster at the back and apparently due a big move.

• Ruben Neves for Wolves would be one. Looks to have a big future and has plenty of games under his belt already. Would have ended up at a bigger club if his agent didn’t have links with Wolves.

• @Lukeroro said in Best young established talent in pb leagues?:

Milan Skriniar. Looks an absolute monster at the back and apparently due a big move.

Today's media may suggest otherwise...

• @playingcards1 What's your opinion on Foden. How far can his stock rise?

• @Dave-C Brewster at Liverpool