brahim diaz

• I have done some research on brahim diaz and for a player of his age he plays extremely well and aggressively. He may fluctuate short term however A long term hold I think is great for him as he is a class player for his price and age with great potential .

• @sam25666 10/10 for scouting Sam. 8/10 for delivery, could have said a bit more about how his price is just aching to boom. Let's be honest, it is. He's heading for Real, look at Vinicius' price just for getting an apartment in Madrid 1/10 for originality though, maybe the 20th thread named Brahim Diaz and ya didn't even put caps on his name!

B-

Which is better than a C+. Don't feel bad about the minus. Maybe harsh as your new..

• @Lukeroro thanks for the feedback. Only way to help me improve posts. Got to admit I rushed it a bit.

• On the subject of Diaz, interesting thought. Would he qualify for Man City as home grown? I assume so. But would he also qualify for Madrid as homegrown? If he does, we're really just waiting for it to happen, especially with the links with Isco and even rumours of discontent with Acensio.

• I 'like' Real Madrid's buying youngsters approach right now and believe that 'one day' some of these can go on to great things as they 'all' seem to have 'potential' but the issue for Real Madrid, European Champions League winners 4 out of the last 5 years right now is, they simply aren't good enough!!!

I don't want to sound like Alan Hansen harping on about winning nothing with kids but I do believe without signing a 'proper footballer' one ready to play today and ready to do a job at the highest of levels without the need for nurturing then things could get a lot worse short term and from an investment point of view (like United's players became at one stage) it makes things slightly unattractive.

unless Real Madrid show radical improvement under Solari i don't see many of their players that investable right now... unless you believe you are buying them at the bottom?????

• @Lukeroro said in brahim diaz:

@sam25666 10/10 for scouting Sam. 8/10 for delivery, could have said a bit more about how his price is just aching to boom. Let's be honest, it is. He's heading for Real, look at Vinicius' price just for getting an apartment in Madrid 1/10 for originality though, maybe the 20th thread named Brahim Diaz and ya didn't even put caps on his name!

B-

Which is better than a C+. Don't feel bad about the minus. Maybe harsh as your new..

Is he new ?? 26k not 256k 😉

• @dannypea
    However....
    If Poch takes over.......

• if your wife sleeps with your brother does she become your sister?

• @dannypea depends where in the country you live....!

• @Dan-w hahaha

you mean 'county' ;-)

• @dannypea or countryside 🤣

• I like Diaz! Great buy great hold and great asset you have