Paulo Dybala

• If he was to make the transfer to the premier league what do you reckon it would do to his price? At the moment I think he’s underpriced and I reckon could push £10 mark with a transfer to Man City for example.

• i certainly see upward scope on the rumourwhoring alone so why not £10+ within a week or two of speculation....?

IF.. he does move to the Premier League than no doubt on any completed transfer he'll take a slight drop but they'll be enough invested interest for this to rise again and then it's all dependent on performance???

• Ronlado leaving Juve would help him, he has lost free kicks and pens since Ronaldo came over.

8 pens lasts season. None this season.
    4 direct free kick goals last season. None this season.

• @Misto I don't currently hold dybala was looking for opinions on whether or not I should invest but the points you have said are the main reason why I am having second thoughts because his PB scores will never be good when ronaldo is there and I feel people could dump him because of this. With a move though I think it would be a very rewarding hold.

• @Ross12 I hold alot of Dybala, I can't let them go. The one time Dybala did win PB this season was when Ronaldo was out of the team in the CL because of his red card.

• Havent seen any Juventus games this season but Surely he still takes free kicks that suit the left foot for Juventus?

• @Misto said in Paulo Dybala:

@Ross12 I hold alot of Dybala, I can't let them go. The one time Dybala did win PB this season was when Ronaldo was out of the team in the CL because of his red card.

100% right. And it was a massive 300+ score. He is a PB machine- Takes pens, free kicks you name it. Just needs to get out from under Ronaldo. He won PB almost as many times as the big 3 last year. If there was ever a player whose game is suited for PB it is Paulo Ernesto fromagio Dybala. (No idea what his middle names are so I made some up)

• Linked to both Manchester clubs in recent days too, inevitable price rise if he went to Man U, and the chance for a fair bit of media if that story has legs too...

• @Rufio90210 He still takes some. It was 4 goals scored last season from direct free kicks. Of course with less free kicks total the less goals from them he will score.

• Recently seen a bit of speculation about Dybala to Liverpool, his price hasn’t shot up just yet but I think it could easily go above £10 if Liverpool make a move. Thoughts?

• @AshLewis Easy £10 plus with a EPL move.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.