Higuain ?

• That's me cashed out on Higuain.

I've probably got this way wrong and no doubt the second that I post this there'll be a confirmation of his signing with Chelsea. That said, I've read every report and every tweet made over the last 24 hours and something seems off, you've got:

• The complicated nature of the deal
    • Milan's officials telling him to 'Get to Work'
    • Chelsea's own officials being against the deal because of their well established age policy
    • SkySports keep dismissing the rumours, he's not even a major story on their website. (I rate SkySports for football news)
    • Most of the rumours saying the deal is done, etc, appear to stem from one report

It looks to me like Sarri and Higuain want the deal but Milan (who control the deal) and Chelsea (who'd be paying for the deal) don't want it.

Worth noting though, that the bookies have slashed their odds on him going, which suggests they believe the deal will be done.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and that all of you who still have him make a ton of profit. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

• @Dan-The-Man

You're better off putting your post in the main topic area as people don't tend to look in this section for some reason

• Good post

• Just started this and bought higuain as I think he is a brilliant goal scorer and if given the chance he will do well

• @NewUser274860 He was given a chance at AC Milan, didn't do anything. He played his best football under Sarri at Napoli so it's a wait and see. I won't be buying him unless he becomes a completely reborn player.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Higuain ?:

That's me cashed out on Higuain.

I've probably got this way wrong and no doubt the second that I post this there'll be a confirmation of his signing with Chelsea. That said, I've read every report and every tweet made over the last 24 hours and something seems off, you've got:

• The complicated nature of the deal
    • Milan's officials telling him to 'Get to Work'
    • Chelsea's own officials being against the deal because of their well established age policy
    • SkySports keep dismissing the rumours, he's not even a major story on their website. (I rate SkySports for football news)
    • Most of the rumours saying the deal is done, etc, appear to stem from one report

It looks to me like Sarri and Higuain want the deal but Milan (who control the deal) and Chelsea (who'd be paying for the deal) don't want it.

Worth noting though, that the bookies have slashed their odds on him going, which suggests they believe the deal will be done.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and that all of you who still have him make a ton of profit. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

I sold Higuain last week after Chelsea's defeat at Bournemouth and he had gone into the red. After the slowdown in the market and my research, I realised I need him on board to provide dividends along with my other MB/PB stars. I purchased 100 shares on him again on Tuesday and reckon his performances will continue to improve after his double against Huddersfield. He's a proven goal scorer.

He's in the red now, but I'm keeping him this time as he'll rise if Sarri plays him in the Europa League as they attempt to win the competition as another route into the CL.

• Yeah I got out completely at the wrong point. Made a nice bit of profit but ultimately missed out on all of the MB he picked up and the bigger raise.

I think he has serious potential at Chelsea so could be massively under valued at the minute but my cash is tied up now.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.