Morata help please

• Should I sell at loss or hold ? Will he ever come good might go abroad, then what bigger fall?

• Got the same question with me purchasing Ozil at a premium. Damn near pressed IS a few times :/

• Yes I know, sometimes I think take the hit and move on , just can’t see him coming good

• My biggest ever loss. I owned at £3.60 and ended up selling up at £2.50. He’s just been a perennial disappointment since moving to Chelsea and I don’t think he’s got the game to challenge for PB in any case.

• Depends what you bought him at. That will allow people to advise better

• He's a brilliant forward, heading, finishing. Didn't fit at Chelsea

• @Ollie yep, exactly that. There is an excellent player in there still with a future wherever that is. Hopefully AC Milan.

• similar situation last season occurred when Batshuayi left Chelsea to join BvB and he got off to a flyer in Germany leading to growth in value... I think 'IF' Morata moves he has a better chance of growth than 'IF' he stays based on the fact that Chelsea do now look extremely active in searching for a striker... I think he could do 'ok' at Sevilla so maybe all is not yet lost with him depending on how much you purchased him for in the first place...

• Yes thanks or the info didn’t think of that, think I might hold I’m about 0.50p down , also with the ss might help the situation 🙏

• It's a shame with Morata because he's a great striker, he showed that at Juve and at Real when given the chance. Its just Chelsea don't play to his style. When they did, unfortunately it was against the mighty forest, and CHO crossed in some pearlers and Morata finished them off with ease. Sarri just doesn't seem to want to do that many times, preferring to play Hazard out of position which means he also doesn't play to his best.
    If Morata goes to a club who play to his strengths, expect him to rise again. If he stays at Chelsea, sell and invest in someone else who has a chance at making your money back

• Yes good info all round thanks lads👍

• @San-Vito

I was like yourself, holding and holding, hoping that red will eventually turn green.

I waited for about 5 months on Gareth Bale as he was constantly dropping. I eventually gave up a few days ago, at a considerable loss. About 300 quid down, I was gutted.

Fast forward one day. I took the money from the instant sell of Bale and threw it behind Hudson Odoi. Now I'm sitting about 200 quid up, in one day.

The point of my story is, sometimes it makes sense to bite the bullet and quit whilst your behind. 5 months of worrying was erased by one day of Hudson Odoi madness.

All the best for the future.

• Yes I know thanks , wow that was as good as it gets getting on that train🤣

• If he signs for sevilla, he will start alot of games, score alot of goals and when that happens his price jumps

• @Finlay77 said in Morata help please:

If he signs for sevilla, he will start alot of games, score alot of goals and when that happens his price jumps

Apart from he won’t...

• @Ellisandro wont what, start games or score goals?

• @johnboywalker said in Morata help please:

@San-Vito

I was like yourself, holding and holding, hoping that red will eventually turn green.

I waited for about 5 months on Gareth Bale as he was constantly dropping. I eventually gave up a few days ago, at a considerable loss. About 300 quid down, I was gutted.

Fast forward one day. I took the money from the instant sell of Bale and threw it behind Hudson Odoi. Now I'm sitting about 200 quid up, in one day.

The point of my story is, sometimes it makes sense to bite the bullet and quit whilst your behind. 5 months of worrying was erased by one day of Hudson Odoi madness.

All the best for the future.

But you did tread dog poo through the sitting room didn’t you? Eh? Beastly child!