Sevilla

• Been keeping an eye on 3rd-place Sevilla for a short while and saw that players like Wissam Ben-Yedder and Pablo Sarabia going for around the £2 mark. With more favourable fixtures against Lazio coming up including Europa League fixtures I believe they can win and shine in as well as Real Madrid. Any opinions on these?

• @AbuOG said in Sevilla:

Been keeping an eye on 3rd-place Sevilla for a short while and saw that players like Wissam Ben-Yedder and Pablo Sarabia going for around the £2 mark. With more favourable fixtures against Lazio coming up including Europa League fixtures I believe they can win and shine in as well as Real Madrid. Any opinions on these?

I've been on the Sevilla boys b4, unfortunately most ppl tend to pump and dump.

• Sarabia looks great if rumours of an 18mil buyout clause are true. Big clubs should be circling at that price.

Not the best PB base but goal and assist stats are superb and can hit a big score with a brace which is actually reasonably likely for him.

• @Andy-M said in Sevilla:

@AbuOG said in Sevilla:

Been keeping an eye on 3rd-place Sevilla for a short while and saw that players like Wissam Ben-Yedder and Pablo Sarabia going for around the £2 mark. With more favourable fixtures against Lazio coming up including Europa League fixtures I believe they can win and shine in as well as Real Madrid. Any opinions on these?

I've been on the Sevilla boys b4, unfortunately most ppl tend to pump and dump.

He means I own all of his Ben Yedder :)

• @PB-man said in Sevilla:

Sarabia looks great if rumours of an 18mil buyout clause are true. Big clubs should be circling at that price.

Not the best PB base but goal and assist stats are superb and can hit a big score with a brace which is actually reasonably likely for him.

Just dumped him, watched him against Atletico and was very disappointed, maybe good against lesser teams, I like Ben Yedder, but as i wrote above he's a typical pump n dump, I've owned him 2 times and got peed off in the end.

• Sevilla have a very good record in the Europa league, the price of both strikers will go up as there are less rounds so traders seek PB, its a no brainer to hold them now.
    I brought yedder and silva for the europa league and during these next few months if they do dip I will top up for G@A although I dont think they will.
    Come feb you will start seeing any players not in the Cups go down, there are certain patterns to this.