Your portfolio's most underrated player...

• We all have different views on what constitutes a good player so with that in mind..let's hear about your most undervalued player based on your own belief they have potential to be a top player! (but not yet established - so excluding Rashford, Sancho & so on )

I'm in the market for some value!

• @Wiillaah said in Your portfolio's most underrated player...:

We all have different views on what constitutes a good player so with that in mind..let's hear about your most undervalued player on FI that you believe has the potential to be great!

I'm in the market for some value!

Great as in top 20 players in the world potential or great as in your confident he will treble in price in the term of the share being bought? 🤔

• Looking purely at dividend returns to current price, Paul Pogba by absolutely miles.

• Good topic, but also a good pumping opportunity :)

Ceballos at £1.61 and Keita balde at £1.55 for me.

Ceballos will move from Madrid, and he's got massive talent to succeed, really see him doing well in the Prem.

Keita Balde on loan from Monaco, starting to get more minutes with Inter recently and again very young.
    Smashed it when he was at Lazio, 16 goals and 5 assists in 31 appearances... can see him going towards that £2.50 mark as he plays more and more over the season.

• Maitland Niles, started to play a few games for arsenal and looks an attacking threat but can also play anywhere. Currently cheaper than nketiah who didn't look that great the other day

• Nahitan Nandez 96p. Set to sign up to a PB club - Cagliari - and will go on to big things in my view. A creative midfielder and an established Uruguay international. Very low risk at current price as bound to rise once makes his mark in Italy.

• This guy
    0_1547143816587_upload-dc473472-070d-4fd2-9852-94b2c6cf355f

• For me it has to be Kenedy at Newcastle (on loan from Chelsea)still only 22 he is priced at the princely sum of £1.03 his contract runs out in May I am sure he will find a decent team hopefully it will be in a PB league should be a safe hold providing he does`nt go to China !

• Dani Olmo. Winger, Spanish.

He has represented Spain at every youth level bar the seniors but at 20 years old there is plenty of time for that.

Brought through the famed Barcelona youth academy & much like Pique & Fabregas did before him, he decided to move abroad at 16 to persue imminent first team opportunities.

He went to Croatia & the unlikely team of Dynamo Zagreb. It worked well.....

In December 2018 he was named the Croatian Player of the Year.

He hasn't spent the crucial years of development between 17-20 sitting on his ass, that says a lot about his determination & character & that's just the type of player I'm willing to invest in.

• Maybe Rolando Mandragora because he only costs 85p and Udinese paid 20 million for him from Juventus. Expecting him to have a really good career with Italy caps to boot

• Biktop Kobalenko

• @Ellisandro said in Your portfolio's most underrated player...:

Biktop Kobalenko

Whisper in quietly but I got out of mine & left them round the back of Sainsbury's near the bins.

Invested it in another little Ukrainian Viktor.

This time Tsygankov. (Taps nose)

You may want to check him out.

The REAL deal. 👌

• Vardy or Joelinton

• 3 tips/ pumps to consider!

Sebastien Haller- Loads of the Bundesliga big hitters have flown over the last week. Only a matter of time before he follows.

Nicolo Zaniolo- The next Totti. Young. Bound to attract lots of media hype because of age/ quality (admittedly not MB) but enough to see some good capital growth over the next few months and years.

Andre Silva- Regular starter for Sevilla. 8 goals in 17 games this season and regular links to Chelsea. Price is still a distance from what it was pre winter break and playing in a very good Sevilla side. Surely a win win on him

• Gabriel Jesus for me as I believe he will soon be good enough to lead the Man City/ Brazil front lines for years to come.

• Arthur for me. Seems like hes going to be an integral part of Barcas mf for years to come

• MAXIME LOPEZ 106p

21yo is a French professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Ligue 1 side Marseille.
    Dubbed the most exciting player to emerge from Marseille's academy since Samir Nasri...
    Lopez made 129 touches in one game and it was the most ever by a Marseille player in a single match in recorded history.
    Lopez was named Ligue 1 Player of the Month few times ....
    Lopez becoming the youngest Marseille player in 30 years to score a brace in Ligue 1 ( On 30 April 2017, he scored twice in a 5–1 Ligue 1 away win over Caen)...
    Lopez has been described as a versatile playmaker capable of fluid movement and quick and intelligent passing.
    Comparisons are often futile in football but the list of players Lopez has been compared to give an idea of the type of midfield player he is: Nasri, Verratti, Mathieu Valbuena, Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez ...
    In 2017/2018 helped the side reach the final of the competition of Europa League!

Premier League teams have been courting Lopez since he was just 16. In his second season in the French top flight, Lopez has caught the eye with his passing ability and poise. Transfer links to Real Madrid and Barcelona!!

"He is a player who likes to touch the ball a lot and has the skill and vision to do so...He can play one-touch football. He is mature for such a young man; what I like about him is that he has character." is how Garcia describes him.
    “He played with my kids and he has exceptional technique for his age and size. When we first saw him, we maybe thought he was a bit small, but I’m not surprised by how he is playing now. It’s fascinating what he’s doing and his personality really impresses me. He works really hard, sacrifices himself for the team and allows his teammates to play.” - Zinedine Zidane.

The following season, Lopez lost his position following a dip in form during the campaign's opening matches but like you said Wiillaah I believe this lad has potential to be a TOP PLAYER!!

• Vardy and Drinkwater, for younger players aaron WB, Dele Ali and Jesus are all good short/long term punts imo and undervalued.

• Hojberg he is extremely cheap and A top player

• Jesse Lingard. He will benefit massively from Utd's new approach