Forum Moderator

• Who actually moderates this place?

Either they are lurkers who are silently policing it or nobody is at all.

• @Chris-J judging from some of the comments that people put on here, my guess is there’s no moderator. You could always test it out, put a sting of obscenities or something ridiculous and see if it gets picked up?

• FI manage it in house and generally react if there’s a pile of spam.

• Fuck, Shit, Fanny, Bollocks

• We tend to look after ourselves mate.

Every now and again somebody needs slapped into shape, but there are more than enough experienced users on here to keep any dafties in check.

I've always been impressed with the self Policing nature of the forum.

• @TheSleepingGiant said in Forum Moderator:

Fuck, Shit, Fanny, Bollocks

Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb

• @johnboywalker said in Forum Moderator:

We tend to look after ourselves mate.

Every now and again somebody needs slapped into shape, but there are more than enough experienced users on here to keep any dafties in check.

The only thing that burns my head out now is the sheer volume of similar threads - I woke this morning to posts from 72 threads unread!! And I was last on the forum only yesterday afternoon!! There aren't enough hours in the day to sift through them all now!
    I end up now just clicking through a couple and then just "mark all as read", which means I'm likely to miss some of the more informative or helpful posts πŸ€”πŸ˜”

For instance, there is a "cheap players" thread which has been going since time began, yet now there is one something like "English players under 50p". I personally don't like either of this type of thread (it's really just an outlet for people pumping their own investments in most cases) but surely there doesn't need to be two different threads - the English players under 50p could simply be listed in the cheap players thread.

Ah well, that's my morning moan out the way.

Good DAY sir!

• @ScouseSte said in Forum Moderator:

@johnboywalker said in Forum Moderator:

We tend to look after ourselves mate.

The only thing that burns my head out now is the sheer volume of similar threads - I woke this morning to posts from 72 threads unread!! And I was last on the forum only yesterday afternoon!! There aren't enough hours in the day to sift through them all now!
    I end up now just clicking through a couple and then just "mark all as read", which means I'm likely to miss some of the more informative or helpful posts πŸ€”πŸ˜”

For instance, there is a "cheap players" thread which has been going since time began, yet now there is one something like "English players under 50p". I personally don't like either of this type of thread (it's really just an outlet for people pumping their own investments in most cases) but surely there doesn't need to be two different threads - the English players under 50p could simply be listed in the cheap players thread.

Ah well, that's my morning moan out the way.

Good DAY sir!

*Correction : English and under Β£1. I was being confused with ANOTHER thread titled "SUPER CHEAP PLAYERS under 50p" πŸ™„πŸ˜‘.

Let's have one for players under 45p, and maybe under 30p. How about German players under Β£2, German defenders under Β£2, German defenders with blonde hair under Β£2 etc πŸ™ˆ

• @ScouseSte
    And one for Ferrets
    Hang on that one already exists

• @Advinculas-Index said in Forum Moderator:

@ScouseSte
    And one for Ferrets

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ one of the truly classic threads

• @Chris-J said in Forum Moderator:

Who actually moderates this place?

SHAFT!

• It does ...more so if it's a 'thread' as mine was deleted relative to my wife's 'chest' πŸ˜‚

Right you, you're banned for life 🀣🀣🀣 interesting to see if this is here in a week mate.

• @Andy-M said in Forum Moderator:

@TheSleepingGiant said in Forum Moderator:

Right you, you're banned for life 🀣🀣🀣 interesting to see if this is here in a week mate.

Sorry but I have virtual Tourette Syndrome.

It is not my fault.

@Andy-M said in Forum Moderator:

@TheSleepingGiant said in Forum Moderator:

Sorry but I have virtual Tourette Syndrome.

It is not my fault.

Ok that's fine then πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• @Advinculas-Index said in Forum Moderator:

@ScouseSte
    And one for Ferrets

I believe a certain Ferret got an assist tonight too - wonder if anyone has bought in recently? Imagine getting G&A divs from the Ferret?! Incredible!!