Ronaldo price...

• Going over a cliff edge it seems. I guess it’s due to the further negativity in the press and due to ageing. All this non football stuff must be taking its toll on him.

Wondering, is it time to get out and put my money in players like Rashford, Gibbs-White, etc that I feel have great potential to provide returns. Thinking English talent is coming into the portfolio to replace such a risky hold.

• @TeamGB Dybala is his obvious replacement..

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 certainly is, and last time Ronnie had a few games off Dybala pulled in a huge PB score

• He also turns 34 years old on 5 Feb.

• @GregF said in Ronaldo price...:

@Metropolis_山の中の市 certainly is, and last time Ronnie had a few games off Dybala pulled in a huge PB score

320 something. Dybala is a PB freak when he gets to be the main man. He has so many touches on the ball like Neymar and Messi. And takes freekicks and pens.

• @TeamGB said in Ronaldo price...:

Going over a cliff edge it seems. I guess it’s due to the further negativity in the press and due to ageing. All this non football stuff must be taking its toll on him.

Wondering, is it time to get out and put my money in players like Rashford, Gibbs-White, etc that I feel have great potential to provide returns. Thinking English talent is coming into the portfolio to replace such a risky hold.

You could buy Vinicius Junior for £2 cheaper, he'll probably be more expensive than Ronaldo with a couple more goals mate, yes I own, no I'm not trying to pump.

• 100% time to get out! I sold late last year at £10.20, he served me well with some MB wins but his time as an FI investment is over, he will never get close to his top price again.

The index is so geared towards young players now, I would leave Messi alone for that reason too, apart from maybe a 30 day investment with a favourable run of fixtures.

• @Hound Never buy a player like Messi for G&A. Commision would be 30p when you get out. He's good but not that good to cover that in G&A.

• @Misto Very true, I don't trade for G+A anyway, was basically trying to say he wouldn't be a long-term hold.

He would have the added potential of PB bonus if he scored a few, MB if it was Champs League and capital appreciation from
    his performances but then you are getting into the realms of conventional short-term betting.