Portfolio

• I always here to spread your risk by buying a variety of players etc. I've started trading couple of days ago and gradually invested in players. I would love to hear what some of the more experienced traders have to say about my portfolio aw I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing yet.

Ighalo 30
    Declan Rice 15
    Lewandowski 5
    Benjamin 7
    Martial 5
    Jesus 10
    Rashford 5
    Dybala 5
    Florian Grillitch 14
    Rakeem Harper 15
    Sam Surridge 60
    David Zakaria 10
    Denis Suarez 14
    Willian 33
    Maxwell cornet 15
    Harvey Barnes 5
    Donis Avdijaj 13
    Orel Mangala 40
    Uche Agbo 100
    Paco Alcacer 5
    Joshua Kimmich 5
    Van dijk 7
    Nestro Araujo 26

Overall my prorfolio is down £12.86 which is 1.86%. most of my players are slightly in green by mainly 4 players are bringing it down: Surridge, ighalo, willian and araujo.

Any players I should definitely get rid of asap? Soon? Good holds I should invest more in? Or must own players I missed?

It may be a good idea to have a place where people can rate each other's portfolio and give advice. Idea mainly came from Reddit fantasyPl where everyday there is a RMT (rate my team) thread. Could have an RMP on this forum haha

Also before I joined I saw a guy offering to send people index growth stats? Anyone know his username or email? Would like to get on his mailing list!

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser239671 The OP was asking for advice on his existing portfolio and trying to start a "Rate My Portfolio" thread.

There are plenty of other threads where you can shamelessly pump your own players, please stick to these and try to keep to theme of the thread.

• Pump my own players? Even if he did buy some, it would not increase the price drastically you fool.

• Looks fairly diverse which will always be the best advice on here.

• @NewUser239671 tbh wouldnt go near him as he's screwed me over a couple of times in fantasy where he was certain to be a decent pick and just failed me every time lol

• @NewUser237880 you have a lot of great holds by the looks of it. When i first started invested in a lot of players like this and im not saying its wrong because everyone can do it their own way but after a while i changed everything realising diversity isnt having a wide range of players and hoping for a gem. Diversity in your portfolio worked best for me by concentrating on having less players but all with there own benefits. For example i hold 2 media magnets some pb focused players some future talent and some just goin on my gut feeling but essentially everyone kept talking about research and patience being key and they are right.
    I try to be diverse but have got around 11 players with more futures per player. I hope i have helped a little and good luck on the index you have some great players in there

• @NewUser237880 Risk I’m willing to take 👀

• @NewUser239671 Read the title of the thread before you post.

After shamefully pumping your player you have then shamefully deleted said post and called me a fool. Go stand in the coner and have a timeout for 5 minutes

• Hahahahaha someone is mad.

• @NewUser239671 It appears so.

• I like the diversity in your portfolio
    I think the only reason your are down is that you may have jumped on surridge during a period of volatility looking at his graph

Im guessing you purchased your 60 when he was at the high side of 80

I think Declan Rice has the potential to rise for 2 reasons
    1 his ongoing saga re: playing for England / Ireland
    2 the links to Man City which will possible re surface during the summer or next year.

NOt sure about Willian who is now the wrong side of 30 and if he does go to Barca im not sure that will improve his price by much if at all, though you might get a quick rise prior to the transfer if it happens

• @NewUser237880 my advise would be to try avoid buying from the "top risers" as these usually see a big drop afterwards and don't always purchase players from a thread that has been created to pump them. You said your down on ighalo, you probably caught him too late - try to be the one who buys before the hype. Also, Sam surridge - I saw a thread on him on the forum yesterday and i was tempted to buy myself but I've learnt to make my own mind up now. Try stay clear of these and do a bit of research on who scored.com

• @TheSleepingGiant yeah I’m kind of new to this. I usually bet on actual football tbh

• @NewUser239671 you look to have started better than i did at first i hold 4 of the players you have mentioned. Sam Surridge though was a pump and dump that fell into the trap of too i only read half of the news on him and jumped if id read down i would have seen he was goin back out on loan to another non pb team. Lesson here for me was dont panic buy read all information available to you before investing

• @NewUser239671 I have no problem with traders promoting their own players, everybody does it on here. Just try to stick to the right threads when doing it is all as there are plenty of them. Too often good threads get hijacked and the forum is clogged up with this kind of thing.

Also if you do provide good tips you will might get a decent rep for it and people might follow them and help your own interests. Posting a tip, then deleting it and calling someone a fool (Mr T style?) will do the opposite.

• @Black-wolf said in Portfolio:

@NewUser239671 you look to have started better than i did at first i hold 4 of the players you have mentioned. Sam Surridge though was a pump and dump that fell into the trap of too i only read half of the news on him and jumped if id read down i would have seen he was goin back out on loan to another non pb team. Lesson here for me was dont panic buy read all information available to you before investing

Where is he being loaned out to? Did you drop him?

• @TheSleepingGiant Yeah I guess you’re right.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Portfolio:

I like the diversity in your portfolio
    I think the only reason your are down is that you may have jumped on surridge during a period of volatility looking at his graph

Im guessing you purchased your 60 when he was at the high side of 80

I think Declan Rice has the potential to rise for 2 reasons
    1 his ongoing saga re: playing for England / Ireland
    2 the links to Man City which will possible re surface during the summer or next year.

NOt sure about Willian who is now the wrong side of 30 and if he does go to Barca im not sure that will improve his price by much if at all, though you might get a quick rise prior to the transfer if it happens

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I jumped on Surridge at a bad time. Was one of my first purchases. Yeah rice is one of my largest risers. Got willian purely because of the transfer speculations with barca. Was planning to sell pretty soon but now that he's down don't know should I jump ship or hold for another rise? I very much got him for a short term hold but struggle to decided what to do following a considerable drop.

• @NewUser237880 bradford I believe but not confirmed plus bournemouth just bought solanke so i felt he isnt in their immediate plans. Im not telling you should drop him i would just be wary that he could become a very longterm hold. He may be a good hold but i felt him to be in risk of dropping and becoming dead weight

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.