Antoine Griezmann

• 2 signs of value for me,

1. Plays in the early kick off today, if he gets a goal/plays well with a decent PB he will rocket as people pile in for Dividends.

2. Simeone has been linked with the Man Utd job quite a lot in this mornings papers, if this happens or even if it doesn’t I can see Griezmann being linked to follow him.

Another long term hold who will return dividends, 32p per share this season.

• I cant imagine Simeone taking the Man United Job if anything he is even more defensively minded than Mourinho

• That doesn’t stop him or Griezmann being linked again.

• He still represents the best value for money on the index in my opinion, i dont know the stats but if 32p dividends so far this season is a fact then the number speak for themselves!!

• He’s the type of striker that can win PB without even scoring - his all round game and hold up play are class

• @Wino1 data provided by noirx4 data product. Email noirx4@hotmail.com for free sample.

0_1547374645283_DwyKIU1WkAAol3S.jpeg.jpg

• To confirm my understanding...
    If Griezmann scores a first half hat trick this morning, he would be pretty much be nailed on for a stack of dividends. Providing that futures are all purchased before mid day, they would all qualify for a pay out? (PB)

• @Salmon 2pm

• Yeah. 2pm is the cut off for PB & MB. There is no cutoff for G&A.

• £1.45 per share after a 4 way split lol. Crazy price.

• @Salmon said in Antoine Griezmann:

To confirm my understanding...
    If Griezmann scores a first half hat trick this morning, he would be pretty much be nailed on for a stack of dividends. Providing that futures are all purchased before mid day, they would all qualify for a pay out? (PB)

This happens quite alot mate. People buying players who have achieved a potential PB winning score before the 2pm deadline. I would advise caution with this approach to any newbies. Many experienced users will have purchased futures in Griezmann earlier than you, in anticipation of this 11am game.

If he scores well today, they might jump ship and take the money that all of today's investors are pumping into him. Unless he scores 200+, there is nothing to say that his score won't be beaten later today.

I know this, because I've done it. All the best.

• That's griezmann scored a pen ... typical Atletico.

• Showing his worth again...

• @Hotspur

Definitely, he is by far the most undervalued player on the index at the moment.

I always had intentions of buying in near January in anticipation of the champions league knockout games. On their day, Simeones Atletico can beat anyone and Griezmann is a driving force behind that.

Further to this, if he ends up at PSG next season, as has been rumoured, I can't imagine what would happen to his price ...

Hopefully the hairdressers in Paris can do something with his barnet though!?

• @johnboywalker yep, a move to Paris makes a lot of sense, possibly to replace Neymar if he goes? Anyway I see him as a key hold, certainly pre-share split.

• People selling because he will not win a PB. Lol. Losing more than they would have gained. It’s took Inaki Williams 2 goals to beat his score.

• Dont see neymar leaving psg. He just signed a deal with the qatari bank, i imagine thats him tied to psg for the long haul now that his marketing rights are owned by that bank that are huge investors and sponsors of psg. I do however see coutinho going there and di maria and cavani leaving

• @Wino1 forgive stupidity...so if a player scores. I buy 100 futures whilst the game is still playing and then hold them until after midnight I will get £2 in G&A dividends?

• @Salmon correct. But be careful, depending on the player people who got on early will dump them after midnight so the price may fall.

• @Wino1 nice one. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. I’m not into the flipping game. Looking at long term capital appreciation. Likes of Griezmann are well worth holding on to.