Declan Rice

• Great performance from him against Arsenal yesterday seeing his price shoot up. More media speculation to come. How high can he go?

• @RedTip

His Brother Pilau looks set to breakthrough into the first team as well

• Rice and Peasy does it

• He's a defensive midfielder at the end of the day,Unless he has a transfer how high can he go????

• @Ryan I said exactly the same thing on another thread. Why have we had 2 Declan rice threads in 2 days?

• @NewUser731 said in Declan Rice:

@Ryan I said exactly the same thing on another thread. Why have we had 2 Declan rice threads in 2 days?

2 Pumps are always better than one, certainly for walking anyways

you could also say the same about dumps , 1 in the morning and one at work after the first coffee of the day always gives you that warm feeling of being paid whilst "dropping the kids off at the pool"

• "dropping the kids off at the pool" lol …. my life is now complete

• @Advinculas-Index do you think they will be doing an IPO soon? People might hop on his brothers name. Rice had moved back up slightly again over the last few days.

• @NewUser731 said in Declan Rice:

@Ryan I said exactly the same thing on another thread. Why have we had 2 Declan rice threads in 2 days?

Not criticising you, but does it really matter if there's 2 topics on 1 player ?? It's really difficult to see all topics, obviously he didn't see the other 1, should i criticise because i actually started a Declan Rice topic 3 months ago ??

• @Andy-M if I have some news which I think is important to the buying or selling of a player, would you expect me to search through every Rice post and stick it in them all …. or would it be better to have 1 post with all the info ?

• @Boing-Boing said in Declan Rice:

@Andy-M if I have some news which I think is important to the buying or selling of a player, would you expect me to search through every Rice post and stick it in them all …. or would it be better to have 1 post with all the info ?

Well if that's the case why aren't people writing on my post from months ag? infact i think there is 2 from months ago, i started 1 on Rashford too and 30min later someone started a new one, should i moan at ppl because they didn't check ?? It's a problem for FI, get a moderator simple.

• @Andy-M they should be writing on the original post and yes that's why this forum desperately needs a moderator. It wasn't an attack on you, just pointing out how stupid the system is at the moment. How much useful info is getting missed because its on an alternative post of the same name.

• @Boing-Boing who cares really? There’s two OR three posts. It doesn’t affect anyone.
    Now who thinks Rice has more to give from his current price?

• @RedTip said in Declan Rice:

@Boing-Boing who cares really? There’s two OR three posts. It doesn’t affect anyone.

Yeah let's get to the point, is there scope for a continued rise or is a dip inevitable?

• @Boing-Boing After this discussion i actually tried to find that Declan Rice topic and failed, they need to put a search engine so we can see if it already exists topics.

• @RedTip said in Declan Rice:

@Boing-Boing who cares really? There’s two OR three posts. It doesn’t affect anyone.

Can't see him rising too much, he's a defensive midfielder mate.

• @Andy-M he’s gone up £1 in the last ten days since I bought him. Hes only 19 isn’t he? Could decide to play for England at the end of the season and is linked to a big move to City? I can see him being a safe investment as a player alone, with the hype of a transfer on top he should be a safe bet for a big increase when he moves.

• Got Rice 2.30 so im keeping him long term....even more so almost every day TalkSport mention him it's as if they try pump his price

• I've only seen him a couple of times but I think he's big news and they'll be big interest in him from the top six which will no doubt ramp up his value... a lot of big people have said good words about him and if he's to be as good as they expect I reckon he will rise from 3.18 especially if linked with the Man Utd's and Arsenal's of this world... not the sexiest position he plays and i don't see him winning too many more PB's at West Ham but if he continues to play the way he does he'll continue to draw the media attention which will no doubt drive up his FI price so certainly a worthy hold with a rosy future.

• No doubt hes a quality player but a lot of hype build into his price at the moment. is he a good PB player? who knows but when you think city are lining him up to replace fernandinho (whos close to £1) I would wonder what his price can get to.

Given that hes potentially going to play for England(?!) hes young and very talented he warrants the price hes at but I certainly dont see his style of play making him a contender to shoot up much in price from here