All Things Football Index

• @Misto ha. literally JUST seen this after I tweaked mine. What a numpty. I like this mate, good work.

• @Misto Thanks for all the info.
    A little confused by:
    "G&A/IPD (Goals & Assists/In Play Dividends) are paid out weekly....
    "Payouts will be crediting Traders’ In-Play Dividends at the end of every day...
    "Q- How do I use/access my dividends?
    A- What you see as your 'dividends' on the site is just a running total of all the payouts you've had. Each night, any dividends go into your cash balance."

So are they paid out daily or weekly? I thought daily or am I getting two different things mixed up?

• @dean73 they used to be paid out weekly before it was changed to daily.

Will have just been missed when the info was updated.

• Back spent 3 weeks running from a hurricane around The Bahamas, South America and North America. Shit internet as well couldn't even log the forums.

@dean73 Cheers for the spot. Updated now.

• @Misto said in All Things Football Index:

Back spent 3 weeks running from a hurricane around The Bahamas, South America and North America. Shit internet as well couldn't even log the forums.

@dean73 Cheers for the spot. Updated now.

Good to see you back, safe and sound.

• Update for the 1st Nov is already done. I'll copy and paste it in on the day. So no delay til I have the time to update the post like last time.

• Join the biggest #footballindex Whatsapp group chat ! 🚀

To share tips, keep on top of relevant breaking news, alerts and everything else #footballindex related ⚽️💰

Promotion of “pumping and dumping” will not be tolerated ❌
    Forcing your opinions upon others and bullying will not be tolerated ❌

DM me your number to be added on Twitter @ FIbigcheese or private message me on here 📲

• @FIbigcheese How many people on the whatsapp group mate, and why has your post been downvoted...? (finally I can post again on the forum, not been able to for several months since the new website came out, Footy index support has been poor!)

• @Harmonica said in All Things Football Index:

@FIbigcheese How many people on the whatsapp group mate, and why has your post been downvoted...? (finally I can post again on the forum, not been able to for several months since the new website came out, Footy index support has been poor!)

The message was downvoted because he posted the same message on several different chats and topics. Basically spamming the same shit and pissing users off.

Furthermore, remember the helpful bloke that used to spam topics with the 'I'm Bruno Xadas, and one day I'll be king of the index' ... 🤔

Well, that's the bright spark who will be running this watsapp group ... so expect phone calls at 4am on a Tuesday morning with lots of heavy breathing and saliva. 🤤

• @johnboywalker Cheers mate, as much as the thought of heavy breathing down the phone at 4am excites me I'll give it a miss for now. Not been on the forum for a while so just catching up.

• Is this correct... Football index could open in Germany?

• @Dav yes and Spain was going to be hopefully before the next season; depends on COVID19 now but it will happen. They’ve not said if shared market or not though yet.

• Guys can someone please tell me how some players share prices are decreasing in value?

I thought nobody can sell players?

• @Dav when they are added to the sell queue, this will decrease their value 👍🏻

• @Dav said in All Things Football Index:

Guys can someone please tell me how some players share prices are decreasing in value?

If a player is listed for sale, the player then goes in a virtual queue ... so for example, if I put 900 Gnabrys up for sale, his price will drop 1p.

Once somebody buys 900 Gnabrys, they will take over ownership of my shares (dependant on the sell queue size) and the price will go back up 1p ...

If there are no players in the sell queue, the gnabrys are then being bought directly from the football index, and again around 900 shares will raise the price another penny.

Hope that makes sense ...

• Cheers guys for that. Makes sense

• @Dav said in All Things Football Index:

Guys can someone please tell me how some players share prices are decreasing in value?

Why did you think nobody can sell players ??

• @nicky540

I’ve listed Ighalo for the past 6 days but still can’t sell him

• @Dav I think mine will have been listed for 2 weeks tomorrow. So you'll have a long wait yet my friend

• Is it me or are these two things new?

0_1588256888667_20200430_152350.jpg

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.