Pump and Dump ALERT!! New users beware

• Just seen this in progress ... "Dobbo" started buying RAMIN WHOTHEHELLAREYOU in the 100s, starting at 26p and carried on up to 33p per share - DO NOT GET FOOLED IF THIS UNKNOWN ENTERS THE 'RISERS' LIST!!!
    DO NOT BUY

0_1547467636214_image.jpeg

• Funnily enough, Eric Davis is in the risers list and this clown was someone I bought in my first week after seeing him in the risers list. I THEN dug around to see he was a nobody and got out instantly with just the 2% commission loss.
    Eric Davis regularly gets pumped and dumped. Don't touch him with a barge pole

• Has Zidane been dumped yet?

Sometimes I think these pumpers pick the most obscure name at the bottom of the pile to draw peoples attention.

Ian Smith & Eric Davis of Costa Rica/Panama often get chosen for a pump & dump due to their 'comical' English names.

• So I looked into this guy...

A 29 year old defender from Iran πŸ˜•. "Dobbo" has managed to double his share price and he'll no doubt top the risers list shortly.

Pray for those who fall into the trap πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜”

0_1547469303424_image.jpeg

• Surely the price trend figures are incorrect?
    If he is 41p now then he cannot have grown 41p in the last 24 hours.

I've noticed this on a number of occasions.

But this highlights the importance of doing your own research prior to investing - a quick check on google/twitter/transfermarkt can eliminate falling into these traps.

• @Chris-J said in Pump and Dump ALERT!! New users beware:

Surely the price trend figures are incorrect?
    If he is 41p now then he cannot have grown 41p in the last 24 hours.

I've noticed this on a number of occasions.

But this highlights the importance of doing your own research prior to investing - a quick check on google/twitter/transfermarkt can eliminate falling into these traps.

Oh Chris πŸ™ˆ

What is 100% profit on 20p? It's 20p isn't it?

😊 Sorry for the condescending tone haha

• @Chris-J ive noticed these incorrect increases a lot for example i had one player id bought and had for two days with a price increase of 70p but looking at his chart it said a growth of 90p in 24hrs and had no dips between which is obviously impossible

• @ScouseSte The percentage is correct but not the value..

• @Chris-J

He was 21p and now 41p so yea it's not bang on but it's close enough to tell you DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN THIS DODGY DEAL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @ScouseSte it's not close at all. It says his value is +41p. When it's only +20p. His sale price is 41p so unless he cost 0p seven days ago the cash value is incorrect. The % rise is correct though.

Β£5 million gone into Pogba alone in the last year and they can't fix simple maths equations on pages or update players to reflect their correct clubs or make it so that the watch list actually works across multiple devices.

For a platform with millions of pounds in it some of it is a bit Mickey mouse

• @Chris-J said in Pump and Dump ALERT!! New users beware:

@ScouseSte The percentage is correct but not the value..

Oh yes it should say +21p not 41p.

• More lambs to the slaughter plowing naive money into this dud πŸ˜”

0_1547471239980_image.jpeg

• People got to stop being sheep.. I mean cmon, how foolish can you be to fall for nonsense like that and put money into an 30 yr old part time iran defender that nobody in this world has heard of SMFH!

• Once bitten, twice shy. We all got burnt once!

• I don't think you're a true FI trader until you've been burned by buying a 35yr old part-time Kazakhbabwean from the Costa Rican fourth division just becuase you saw them gain 150% in one hour and someone must know something somewhere...

(mine was Fahad Al-Muwallad)

• @kristiang85 ok fair enough but damn an Iran player! Lol there’s only one outcome to that.. I’m not the best FI trader but I’m also not the most Gullible.. btw have you still got that Fahad muwalhara whatever he’s fooking name is lool?

• @Rick I got rid of poor old Fahad within a day and only lost a few %, so no real drama.

• @ScouseSte
    I think Β£1k money back cud b the reason y. Get a few mates all club in together buy the same crap cheap player inflate the price ridiculously. Cash out in a certain order. Then do it again. Until the end of the month a few will b up a lot and 1 or 2 mite have nothing left. Get ur cash back. And the only 1 who loses is fi!
    Or a good way transfer money without being tracked!

• Today's pump and dump, Mahmoud Hamdi. Centre back for Zamalek in Egypt who made the prelim squad for Russia according to his Wikipedia page...
    No news, and zero reasons why he should be rising

• @GregF If it is indeed just that, then I think they're just a bunch of dickheads and hope they get burnt.