Footie?

• Could some please explain to me what the footie is and how it is calculated?

• @Misto maybe add to your main post/ guide?

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 I would if we had a concrete answer. Best I can say right now is look at Matt's Stats for tracking different parts of the Football Index. I did have a post open were we debated what it could be. Someone even contacted FI customer support and we got no closer to a nailed on answer.

• @Misto said in Footie?:

@Metropolis_山の中の市 I would if we had a concrete answer. Best I can say right now is look at Matt's Stats for tracking different parts of the Football Index. I did have a post open were we debated what it could be. Someone even contacted FI customer support and we got no closer to a nailed on answer.

Im going to throw a really simple guess out there.... how about the 50,000 footie points means theres circa 50 million in the current market.

On the talk sport segment Mike said 5million has gone into pogba this season and 2million left so 50 million in the market total might not be a million miles away

• @Wilba The goal at launch was a market worth £100 million and I'm pretty sure Adam Cole said not long ago they are there or very close. So we may be way past £50 million.

• I contacted CS and they told me it was the cost of 1 future for every player on the index. This was discussed/disagreed with on here,so was still none the wiser.🤣