Tonight

• City v wolves
    Real Sociedad v espanyol.

Single pb day and g@a opportunities too.

• I'm in the red on Mahrez and David Silva so a decent performance from either of those would be welcomed!

not worried about either though as I see City progressing far in the champs league - Januzaj has been putting in decent performances for sociadad too since I sold up on him!

• great day (potentially) for city holders the biggest issue i have with them (and the reason i don't hold any city players) is not knowing who they will start each game? Aguero or Jesus? KDB or Mahrez? Silva or Silva? Maybe best bet for a PB win is Laporte (if selected)....?

Last five games for Sociedad and Espanyol... 1 win each 1 draw each and three defeats.. both languishing mid table.. has this got draw written all over it???

Personally i'll probably watch Roma against Entella in the Coppa Italia tonight...

Sod it lets go 6-0 Sociedad....

My guesses...

DF: Hector Moreno
    MF: Illaramendi
    FW: Willian Jose

• Would love Wolves to turn City over. Prices of people like Gibbs-White, Neves, Jota, Jimenez, Doherty could all soar if they got 3 points (assuming they all play)

• Borja Iglesias of espanyol looks a good shout to me.
    Only £1.49 has 9 goals and 2 assist in 18 appearance.

• A shame for me that Pep subbed Silva after 60 mins, was probably nailed on for PB.

• Januzaj had a very good game, would have got mid pb if real hadn’t got a man sent off.

• watched the City game last night and must admit I feel for anyone with David Silva as he would have cleaned up had he played more than 60 minutes... Also Gabriel Jesus holders must have been watching over their shoulder as he was a shoe in for top overall until he was dragged? Certainly an issue with me and perhaps a big reason as to why no City players are close to £10.

Maybe Fernandinho offers best PB value for them as at 1.03 he'll play every big game and won't get subbed?

• I was actually hoping for a wolves goal so danilo wouldnt nick it with the clean sheat points

• Aguero is 31 in June, Jesus will be number 1 pretty soon.
    Outside chance of city selling aguero in the summer?

• @Tom77 if he does go i certainly think the price of Jesus will go up!!!!

Already starting to think Aguero is close to being second choice these days...