TAA Injured, Surely Milner is going to Rocket!?

• Do you Liverpool have any other options at RB? Think Milner is nailed on.. And he'll be on penalties too.. Good value at £2.58..

• Gomez back soon, Camacho, Fabinho can play there....

• Gomez won't be fit until the Leicester game, even then he won't be "match fit". According to Ben Dinnery on Twitter..
    Fabihno is already needed at CB..
    Camacho is a 18 year old midfielder.

• Yeah looks like Milner is going to play there. At this moment in time Pool don’t have anyone else and yes he’s very good at penalties.

• @ADolan5 said in TAA Injured, Surely Milner is going to Rocket!?:

Gomez won't be fit until the Leicester game, even then he won't be "match fit". According to Ben Dinnery on Twitter..
    Fabihno is already needed at CB..
    Camacho is a 18 year old midfielder.

Matip is back in training, Fabinho plays RB for brazil so I don't think we'll be relying on Milner there though he can do a job and Camacho is RB for the U23's as that's where Klopp sees him playing unless he is sold to Sporting, TAA doesn't need surgery and will prob be back before the 4 weeks....

• @ADolan5 Camacho will fill in temporarily and Gomez is due back soon who can play right back. He might also have to through Hoever back in there. Wijnaldum is also injured for midfield so Milner will probably be required there.

• Now all we need is a VVD injury and watch the wheels start to fall off! Here's for hoping!🤞

• @Dan-w Anyone can win the premier league just not Liverpool

• @John-D no chance, 100% Milner plays right back until TAA or Gomez are fit again

• One underappreciated aspect of this, in my opinion, is Liverpool play more down the left when TAA is not there. Gomez and Fabinho are less attacking than TAA, and Milner isn't fast enough to push up too far when playing right back. This all means Robertson will be flying up and down the left wing even more in this period.

• @9stevo Is matip fit for weekend, If not Fabinho will play CB, Wijnaldum is injured and out, so midfield will be Henderson, Keita and Shaqiri?

• @John-D Matip was on the bench against Brighton?!! Wijnaldum has not been ruled out for the weekend!! See James Pearce!!

• Fabinho is a right back. Injuries forced him into mid for monaco. Looks accomplished at centre back. I say matip vvd in centre and fab at right back. No problem for me.only be two in centre personally id pick henderson and keita for palace with shaq in a ten role. Top 3 pick themselves. Every club gets speights of injuries. No one is immune to that so no big deal for me at all. If people hope for injuries to van dijk then we know what a top centre half he really is and chelsea and city turning their noses up at him proving silly. If he went to city and played like he is that team would win the prem 5 years on the spin

• I'm sure we'll hear more during the week. But, i'd have Milner is a big favourite for the spot. He has filled in at RB this season even when Clyne was at the club and fit.
    His penalty potential is what catches my eye too.
    Looking forward to Klopp's next presser, I'm sure he'll give us a hint.