Advinculas Tip of the week

• @Andy-M Hudson Odoi winning this would only strengthen my point really.

• @Dan-w @DavieB @Weggers83 @GarethG
    12 Hours to go....

0_1550555443650_upload-67b9bbda-1780-4efe-9ff9-0976f8240135

• Maybe I was a bit premature with my anticlimax statement. This could go down to the wire now. I expect CHO's price to drop a bit in the next 12 hours but by how much?!?

Either way its been an unexpected and exciting turn around.

• @Weggers83 I don't think he'll drop, if there are any Sarri announcements or more stories fuelling his departure then he'll climb further I think. You've done a tip of the week version of banging in 2 goals in injury time. Well played!

• Whatever happens, what the hell is Sarri's problem ?? Yes Odoi wanted to move, Sarri said no, so show him a reason to stay in the summer, the guy's an idiot.

• That game last night was crying out for a change of system. CHO and Giroud on the bench, 0-2 down at HT and his subs were :-

58 minutes = Pedro for Willian = 100% Fine. Willian is better than Pedro everyday of the week.

71 minutes = Kovacic for Barkley - Meh! Barkley more attacking than Kovacic, but nowhere near as attacking as CHO or Giroud. Perfect time to go gung-ho, swap the system, push 2 up top and drop Hazard into a proper number 10 role and really put pressure on a Utd defence that the entire world knows is leaky. Might as well lose 0-3 to a counter-attack goal but at least you'll have had a go!

82 minutes = Azpilicueta for Zappacosta - WHAT?!?! Wave the white flag. Sarri just quit, right there on the touchline! [facepalm]

I agree with @Andy-M the guy is stubborn to the point of idiocy. Not that I care too much as a United fan ;)

Well played by @Weggers83 though. CHO was a good choice this week. I personally expected him to see game time either last night or more likely against Malmo so a rise was a good "gamble". Good Luck to all for the final 9 hours

• Got this in the bag @Weggers83 well done! Sancho decreasing now as well.

So over the week Hudson Odoi played 0 mins, scored 0 PB and 0 MB and raised 32p. Sancho played (arguably) 45 mins, scored nominal in PB and nothing in MB and raised 14p.

So backing Young, English, Hype boys would have gained you 46p in capital appreciation this week. Easy money!!

• @DavieB said in Advinculas Tip of the week:

Got this in the bag @Weggers83 well done! Sancho decreasing now as well.

So over the week Hudson Odoi played 0 mins, scored 0 PB and 0 MB and raised 32p. Sancho played (arguably) 45 mins, scored nominal in PB and nothing in MB and raised 14p.

So backing Young, English, Hype boys would have gained you 46p in capital appreciation this week. Easy money!!

Sancho played a couple of almost full games and won mb on Wednesday didn't he? What days does this competition run from>

• @Joev You're right, he actually played a full 90 last night but doubt anyone was really caring much about that. In actual fact he scored a 7.45 on WhoScored in that game and decreased in price whilst only scored a 6.37 against Spurs and climbed.

If he didnt win it, he would have been up there that night for MB as England fell to its knees seeing him run at Davinson Sanchez in the first half a few times, then disappear in the 2nd....

• @DavieB
    The whole team disappeared in the 2nd half to be fair to the lad

• @Joev is correct, Jadon Sancho won MB on Wednesday 13th February with a score of 930.

• Man of the match on FotMob.

Not bad considering it was 0-0, 99% of the time it would be a goalkeeper or defender.

0_1550587047112_Screenshot_20190219-153629_FotMob.jpg

• The Trophy is being engraved as we speak

• @Dan-w @DavieB @Weggers83 @GarethG

We have a winner..........................

0_1550597641907_upload-45ad6422-2572-409f-b3f2-4ff2db2a1b79

0_1550597666673_upload-daf7fe1b-b3b8-453e-8af9-bb490cf415e1

• @Advinculas-Index thanks for the effort you put in.

• CONGRATULATIONS @Weggers83. Well played bud.

And well done and thank you to you @Advinculas-Index been a thoroughly enjoyable competition

• Well played @Weggers83, and thanks @Advinculas-Index for putting this together.
    Looking forward to seeing what @Misto can do with his version now too... No pressure bud!

Thread for the new competition is below, still a few spaces left for people who fancy joining...
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/5900/support-test-for-a-world-cup-knock-out-advinculas-forum-game/48

• Cheers guys. Wasn't quite how I anticipated CHO winning it for me, but I'll accept the trophy with pride. I will frame a picture of the trophy on my wall! Amazing how much fun yu can have with a small competiton that has no monetary incentive.

@Advinculas-Index thanks for running it and keeping us updated daily
    @Misto looking forward to winning the next world cup addition!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.