Insta Sell or Sell to Market

• Hi Folks

What are people’s tactics when selling their players?

I suppose if the player is on the way down it’s best not to set a reserve price?

• Depends how big the split is.... If it's a lower end player & the I.S is only 1p difference - I'd just do that.

If it was a top player, I'd bang him in the sell queue - it won't take long for another user to buy them up.

• Always put in sell queue if you can. The time to sell is when players are flying, it all depends on your strategy.
    IS is more for emergencies.

• my strategy has evolved the longer I have been on here - Im no longer massively bothered about selling at the top anymore, instead I set a level Im happy with.

Take CHO for example i sold at 6.40, 6.70 and 7 and hes now settled around the 6.60 mark (I still hold half what I had) there was so much uncertainty around his move and there still is so I made the decision to lock in some profit as soon as he hit an amount I was happy with.

I always sell on the way up. If a player starts to fall I just sit tight as I know more often than not there will be another rise and they will be your chance to sell.

Take Ronaldo as another example - people were IS like crazy last week as he dropped below £9 (IS was £8 at this stage) the more savvy traders sat tight, waited for the bounce back and can sell now if they want to at £9.60 - thats 15% above what the IS price was.

The market runs in cycles, learn these cycles and youll never have to worry about getting out of trades