Ligue 1

• Is now the time to get Ligue 1 players with there games coming thick and fast since the Xmas break? Just bought 10 depay he was trading a lot higher than what he is now. Dunno if that was from transfer speculation or if he gets pb. Anyone shed some light?

• Europa league last year pb. Not as good this season though.

• If you are targeting PB and G&A then I would say there is lots of value in the French league at the moment. It's not good if you want MB players though (except Neymar but he's the current Index no.1 so is an exception anyway).

Personally I hope Nimes go well as I have Savanier and Alioui. They play tonight and are the only PB eligible game this time next week against Angers. Alioui has a good goals to minutes ratio and scored lots in Ligue 2 last season, I'm hoping he returns some goals and assists as Nimes have 7 PB eligible games over the next 30 days.

I am also keen to get some Lille players but that's tomorrow night's job to work out who.

• @Yellow said in Ligue 1:

If you are targeting PB and G&A then I would say there is lots of value in the French league at the moment. It's not good if you want MB players though (except Neymar but he's the current Index no.1 so is an exception anyway).

Personally I hope Nimes go well as I have Savanier and Alioui. They play tonight and are the only PB eligible game this time next week against Angers. Alioui has a good goals to minutes ratio and scored lots in Ligue 2 last season, I'm hoping he returns some goals and assists as Nimes have 7 PB eligible games over the next 30 days.

I am also keen to get some Lille players but that's tomorrow night's job to work out who.

Only other person i know with Alliou, good spot!

• Looking forward to seeing how Monaco do tonight with a winnable home game all be it against a tough looking Nice (Henry verses Vieira), this could tell us a bit more about whether the new transfers have bedded in and 'IF' the likes of Fabregas & Naldo can still post decent PB scores?

Lyon have a winnable away game and I like Ndombele amongst others... Better bets for PB wins could be Fekir, Traore, Mendy, Dembele or as mentioned Depay... Lyon are arguably the team to get on in France for me as they have a number of young quality footballers in their squad at some very reasonable prices.

Rennes have a winnable away day at bottom of the table Guingamp, Ismaila Sarr is still their best asset for me but don't rule out Ben Arfa too...

Marseille are under-achieving under Rudi Garcia... Thauvin had a goal ruled out on Sunday and he's due one with Payet always a PB threat but I wouldn't be surprised if St Etienne and Wahbi Kasri inflicted more pain on OM with their Manager under pressure to avoid the sack?

Either way whatever happens my PB bets tonight are as follows...

DF: Marcelo (Lyon)
    MF: Aouar (Lyon)
    FW: Sarr (Rennes)

As always... They WILL be completely wrong so my best advice is to ignore!!!!

• @dannypea Agree with you on Lyon and I stated as such back in September or so when I joined, trouble is their last game they were awful and looked like a team with no confidence. Hope they turn it around as they have some good players and prospects. I only hold Depay and Ndombele but if the others perform I'd invest

• @Weedster Could be worse you could hold Dembele @ -62p

• Let’s hope Golvin scores for Monaco

• @Ellisandro Funny enough he's the one I wouldn't invest in because there's that many dembeles and dem bones around i get mixed up. one with an "n" on the front will do, even if he is a dom not a dem sounds kinda dum

• Who is the clown in charge at Lyon and why isn't he starting Fernando Marcal?

• @Ellisandro how many fixtures do you have in him?

• @Yellow i thought Marcal looked ok last game and he got hauled off, whereas Dubois was having a mare and stayed on??? They've got so many investable (made up word) players in my eyes I should have bought the team....wait NUFC are looking for a new owner.......

• @Nas786 said in Ligue 1:

@Ellisandro how many fixtures do you have in him?

500...I always have 500.

• @Ellisandro Barcelona play tomorrow, let’s hope he does something amazing like score a few goals and his price goes sky high

• @Nas786 said in Ligue 1:

@Ellisandro Barcelona play tomorrow, let’s hope he does something amazing like score a few goals and his price goes sky high

Ahh, no i’m Talking about the ex-Celtic Lyon striker Moussa Dembele...he’s shiiiiiite!

• @Ellisandro said in Ligue 1:

@Nas786 said in Ligue 1:

@Ellisandro Barcelona play tomorrow, let’s hope he does something amazing like score a few goals and his price goes sky high

Ahh, no i’m Talking about the ex-Celtic Lyon striker Moussa Dembele...he’s shiiiiiite!

Blatant pump! 😁

• @Ellisandro what were you thinking 🤔

• @Ericali said in Ligue 1:

@Ellisandro said in Ligue 1:

@Nas786 said in Ligue 1:

Blatant pump! 😁

Quite right, everyone jump on the benched shiiiite striker for today's game!

I've owned him since start of the season and he's got progressively more shiiiite and less game time.

• @Ellisandro Are you determined to wait for the rise, that it will happen, or is it a refusal to sell up and move on?

• @Ollie said in Ligue 1:

@Ellisandro Are you determined to wait for the rise, that it will happen, or is it a refusal to sell up and move on?

I'll wait...i know how to wait. I was 2k down on Poggers at one time.