Maxi Gomez

• Thoughts on the potential West Ham move? Celta are struggling, so i think he moves regardless. How do you think this will impact his price should his destination be the premier league. Fairly new to this seriously, so anyone with tips about when to get off after such a move would be appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

• @BigSmoke8792 said in Maxi Gomez:

Thoughts on the potential West Ham move? Celta are struggling, so i think he moves regardless. How do you think this will impact his price should his destination be the premier league. Fairly new to this seriously, so anyone with tips about when to get off after such a move would be appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I would say ride the wave of the rumour and sell up when you think hes going to move.

have a look at like for like players in the prem and their prices and hes already at the level I would expect him to be. Hes a decent hold for G&A but wont be turning into a £10 player any time soon.

If you hold I would watch the rumours carefully and aim to sell on the rise over the next few days

• There is a weekly slot on Talk sport on Weds afternoon where they have a south american correspondent talking about latest transfer rumours and up and coming stars.
    He was bigging up Maxi Gomez and mentioned something about Celta Vigo having purchased another striker as they are resigned to losing him either in Jan or in the summer. He mentioned Barcelona and a number of clubs in the premier league were monitoring the situation.

https://www.football-espana.net/76353/celta-vigos-maxi-gomez-linked-barcelona

news today seems to be focusing on West Ham

He only 22 and scored over 1 in 2 in league games for a team struggling towards the bottom of the League

Perhaps more impressively he has scored 26 in 50 games for them so he look like more than a flash in the pan.