Ighalo

• It's all gone quite on Odion Ighalo. Could his story be one for a last minute deal? He's been linked with a potential move to many clubs, but nothing from a reliable source yet! Still cheap at the moment. Do you think he's worth a punt?

• at the price he is certainly yes!

• @Egs77

Any PB league team would mean he's cheap, given his previous goalscoring record & EPL form with Watford, obviously if also a high profile team like Barca then strap in. Obviously if he ends up in MLS, Turkey or any other backwater non-PB league then he drop back to 40-50p.

• Defo mate. Made it clear he doesnt want to play second divison in China and with his goalscoring record in a relegated team im sure there will be numerous clubs in Europe looking at him. Just hope its a PB club. Im sure it will rumble on til deadline day!

• Plenty of PL teams could do with his goals this season. He wants to return, and I'm sure someone will take him on. £20m might be a hurdle for some clubs, but a loan move might an option too.

• Money going on Ighalo tonight, but can't find any updates about his future

• Apparently been spotted touching down in Spain so potential a big move on the cards Linked with Barcelona already and at 72p absolute bargain and guaranteed goal scorer! predicting £1.50 minimum

• He’s said he wants a move to the prem, still think he’s a decent punt, up and down like a yo-yo recently though.

• yeah never know until it happens really but got to stay 1 step ahead cause when it does it will rocket! might aswell get in now whilst hes cheap

• What a roller coster! He's driving me crazy. He wants a move, so he will eventually find a club; we just need an announcement and he'll take-off.

• Exactly still shocked at the price he is at

• Barcelona have signed Kevin-Prince Boateng on loan, which realistically rules out any chance of Odion Ighalo going there.

But I think that's probably a positive for Ighalo, because I doubt he would have played much at Barca. Instead the chances of him signing for a mid or lower Premier League side (where he'll get more game time) have probably increased.

• Given the striker crisis at Spurs he may well provide a mutually beneficial stop gap (I know he initially ruled it out but even so..) providing cover for Kane, Dele, Son & Moura whilst giving him a shop window to advertise his ability to perform in EPL even if a short term loan doesn't result in a long term contract at Spurs it may well open other doors.

• @NewUser159387

I would have thought he was an obvious choice for Spurs. Relatively cheap, proven track record in the Premier League and more mobile than the likes of Llorente.

But having read Ighalo's comments, I don't think he'd join Spurs. He obviously thinks he's should be playing every week, which he'll struggle to do once Kane is back in March.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.